Physicians Formula Conceal RX

Physicians Formula Conceal RX
Conceal RXConceal RX

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4, DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3, DIISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-12, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIDECETH-9PG-AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON DIOXIDES, TALC, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Finally! Brilliant concealer. I am soooo glad I tried this.

I have tried a few higher end concealers over the years, as well as a couple of drugstore ones, and I have been mostly disappointed. The last one I tried was Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (check out my review of that one). I was about to order a couple more high end concealers to try from Sephora during the 20% VIB sale which ended yesterday. While reading reviews here trying to decide which ones to get, I started looking at drugstore concealer reviews as well, and I saw this. It seemed to get so many mostly glowing reviews even from middle aged and older women that I just had to try it. Long story short, I ended up saving $60+ on my Sephorder by not getting the concealers.

I am 46. I don't want something that will settle into fine lines, or worse, make it look like I have more lines than I actually do. This doesn't do either of those things. It's so nice, and it lasts and stays puts and most importantly it ACTUALLY COVERS my dark undereye circles. Simply amazing!

I got it in the Fair/Light shade, which really is pretty light -- exactly what I wanted. It could be sheered out if you needed to. This starts out creamy but once spread out, it dries into almost a second skin film. Not in a dried out cracked crinkly looking way, but in a "i'm staying put and there is nothing you could do to make me budge" kind of way. This really doesn't accentuate lines or settle into them. I use setting powder over it, but it feels like I might be able to get away without doing so. It also covers the broken capillaries on the sides of my nose very nicely. I have only applied it with my finger, which worked beautifully. I haven't yet tried a beauty blender or brush.

Another thing I love about this product is that it comes in a hygienic tube and you just squeeze out what you need -- no messing with a doe-foot applicator. A little goes a long way. It's a rather utilitarian looking tube, but for its price the package doesn't need to be pretty. Finally, the price is unbeatable: currently $9.99 at Ulta, and they also had a BOGO 50% off deal.

About the only potential weakness I could think of for this is that it only comes in a limited shade range. But if the available shades work for you, this stuff is FANTASTIC.

YES!!! This concealer (Fair Light) is wonderful, it covers dark circles, doesn't settle in fine lines & lasts all day. I will not be buying Bobbi Brown anymore. Drugstore price for a quality product. Thank you Physicians Formula!!!!

on 10/22/2016 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Now, this is what I've been looking for! My undereye circles have gotten so bad due to age, allergies, migraines, menopause whatever...it's been a bummer because the rest of my skin looks pretty good. Other concealers have been too drying, patchy, gray or yellow. I was just about to head to the Lancome counter to try a tube of Effacernes when I read a review on this little tube of magic. This goes on smoothly and covers well, blends nicely. it does dry down pretty fast on me but might be more workable with a damp blending sponge. I think this will also work well to cover a few broken capillaries around my nose and as a shadow primer. Love.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Okay you guys. This is it! I finally found my ride or die concealer, I don't need to look any further. I definitely bought into all the hype of the Maybelline Age Rewind and Fit Me concealers, and don't get me wrong they are FABULOUS, but this is a concealer after my own heart.

As anyone with prominent dark circles will tell you, the struggle is REAL when selecting a concealer, because 90% aren't full coverage enough, and the ones that are can be very pasty, cakey and/or drying. I have tried TONS of drugstore concealers: NYX full coverage in the jar (not full coverage by any means, sorry NYX), Revlon PhotoReady (pretty good coverage but greasy), the two Maybellines mentioned in addition to the Better Skin (light coverage and creasy), Rimmel Match Perfection (great formula but coverage a bit too light still), and the Magic Lumi Touch which was a great highlighter but a bit too light in coverage.

This is the ONLY concealer that totally covered dark circles with one layer and didn't sheer out too much when I blended it. This is the ONLY truly full coverage concealer I've used that didn't get patchy or dry out my undereyes area. This blends well, but like any really intense concealer you will need to take your time buffing this into the skin, preferably with a damp beauty blender, because it is designed to really sit on your skin unlike more lightweight concealers that just melt over it.

Without setting this it WILL crease- but that's a given regardless of how good or expensive a concealer is- they ALL crease, maybe not all the time, and maybe not on every person, but if you have this problem recurrently it will behoove you to get in the habit of using a setting powder under your eyes. I'm currently using the ELF HD loose translucent powder and it works great and is very lightweight.

I bought this for about $9.50, which is on par with other drugstore concealers that do not offer this kind of coverage, so yes I am very pleased and feel I am getting my money's worth. The tube it comes in is simple and requires minimal effort to use. My kind of makeup.

If you are dealing with any kind of discoloration and are burnt out on concealers that are labeled full coverage but are 80% water- this is right up your alley and cannot be passed up! Ladies, the results are in and this concealer is the winner!

I love this concealer. I purchase it in Natural Light. The fact that I can get a great concealer at my local over the counter pharmacy/store instead of paying outrageous prices at a cosmetic counter makes me happy. This concealer works great on my "italian inherited under eye dark circles" and on my occasional blemishes. It lasts all day long as well. And a little goes a long way. You can use just a little for light coverage or apply more for layering more coverage. The small tube lasts me a long time. This is my go to concealer!

on 10/26/2015 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm giving this a very high rating, although I'm not repurchasing. I bought this concealer in the "darker" shade (natural/light), thinking I could blend it to make it workable for covering up dark under eye circles. This does not blend into my skin (which is darker than the concealer). So I can't use it, and I won't repurchase. But what really impressed me a lot was the powerful coverage! I have never seen anything cover like this (my experience is limited, but still). I swiped a small amount on my hand to test the color - my brown skin had a streak of what looked like caucasian skin on it - and it wasn't rubbing off or coming off with water, I needed to go get my makeup remover. It didn't look chalky like too light make up over my skin - it just looked like the skin itself was that color - this makes me think this would be a good tattoo concealer! Really serious coverage here, although it wasn't what I was looking for. You would need this to be your exact shade match though, imho - I personally don't see it blending very much.

on 10/22/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

REALLY great concealer for concealing hyperpigmentation/redness. This concealer is super creamy, blends easily, and has really great coverage! It is probably the best coverage in a concealer I have found (high end or drugstore) for covering my hyperpigmentation. I have oily/combo skin and this lasts all day on me. This does not accentuate dry patches, nor is it drying. I have very fair skin and I use the shade "fair light" to conceal imperfections on my face, and it is a good match but it is a *tiny* bit dark. The shade selection sucks (2 shades), but go and swatch it in the store and if it matches your skin tone pick up this concealer!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing!!! I read reviews of a diff concealer I bought (ended up getting returned) & ConcealRX was mentioned so I got curious & decided to buy it & it was predestined to be mine coz there was 1 tube left on the display so it had to be a blessing I returned the other 1! I tried this out on a blemish & to clean up my brows w a small brush & I am so impressed! I've always been impressed w PF products but I pass them by coz of the price pointe usually I can make elf or wnw do but I wanted concealer in a tube. I own HC Glamoflague but I was wanting to try somem new so enter ConcealRX! I am lucky that I am in PF target skin color range not real pale not dark (light & WOC out of luck), this is full coverage & a little yellow. Perfect! Creamier than HC but same lvl of coverage. I won't pass the PF display anymore I am going to buy more from them! Somexs they do have sales. This stuff is seriously good quality for <$10 & u only need a drop or 2. Soooo thrilled w my DS purchase! I don't need to run to sephora evtime I need somem high quality & somexs elf & wnw don't offer exactly what I need (just coz when I buy DS I always go 4 cheap so I can splurge on certain items @ sephora, LUSH, & MAC).

on 6/13/2015 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The color is not at all a match for me - too cool-toned. However, I do find that it covers very well. That said, I prefer to apply it under my foundation. It's thick and dries quickly, so I apply it on any acne marks I want to cover, and then the foundation on top helps it blend better into my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff really works. It works wonders on acne. I stopped using it for awhile, because for some odd reason I just stopped. I just started using it again today because I had a pimple that was raised and red which wouldn't conceal with anything else. This did the trick. The only thing is that it gets kinda runny sometimes. Just give it a good shake and your good to go :)