Aquolina Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Aquolina Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion

3.5

on 11/14/2014 7:52:00 AM

Well this is not very creamy more runny, but the smell is spot on and layers so well with my perfume. For winter since this isn't a thick cold weather moisturizer I mix this with my tub of CeraVe I put that on first then the Pink Sugar after. So this way I get the moisture I need with the scent I really like. This does layer really well with the EDP. So I will repurchase because it smells so good and for the summer this would be good as well.

So if this isn't moisturizing enough for you try a heavier lotion first then put this on. Works for me and I still get the layering of fragrance that I like. So yummy to me so I'm happy since you can get this online super cheap and you get a good size and the smell is just like the spray and rollerball.:)

on 12/6/2009 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received a sample of Aquolina's Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion from Sephora upon check-out. In the container, the fragrance mimics the prominent Pink Sugar perfume; meanwhile, the texture is thin and light. However, upon application, the fragrance turns sour. It's not until an hour later that the fragrance loses the initial sourness. I do appreciate the matte finish, so I'm a little torn about purchasing this or not. Until I make a decision, I'll stick with the free samples.

Popular Lotions / Creams