Aquolina Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion

Aquolina Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion

2.7

on 1/24/2011 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great dupe for this product is Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Body Lotion in Soft & Dreamy (16.9 ounces for $12). The pump applicator is more convenient, too. Aquolina's Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion is $25 for 8.45 ounces. You get double the amount for a fraction of the price, and they smell nearly identical! Why spend more for less?

on 1/30/2009 12:23:00 PM

I agree that this product is runny, but its not a problem for me since i never use that much of lotion anyway. This lotion smells just like the perfume, which i find is kind of rare with lotion/perfume combos, and this actually stays on my skin for a while unlike other scents that tend to fade.

on 1/3/2008 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Eyes: Violet

I hate to give any Pink Sugar-scented item a poor review.

But as many of you savvy ladies know, perfumes with coordinating lotions...well, the lotions tend to be lower in quality. I don't even know the ingredients in this product, which worries me. I hate putting mineral oil/petroleum on my skin, and I imagine this has it.

The scent is beautiful and long-lasting, very true to the Pink Sugar perfume.

The packaging is frustrating, as the cap is leaky. The texture is definitely *not* creamy, so the name is incredibly misleading; it's very runny and hard to put on the skin. It smooths easily, and leaves a sexy sheen, so it's very nice for going out dancing. The scent lingers after a long night at a smoky bar.

I don't get any moisturization from this, only a temporary soft-skin feel.

I received it as a gift from a lovely person, but will not purchase it again for myself--I will stick to e-tailer duplicates.

Popular Lotions / Creams