Aquolina Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Aquolina Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion

3.4

on 11/14/2014 7:52:00 AM

Well this is not very creamy more runny, but the smell is spot on and layers so well with my perfume. For winter since this isn't a thick cold weather moisturizer I mix this with my tub of CeraVe I put that on first then the Pink Sugar after. So this way I get the moisture I need with the scent I really like. This does layer really well with the EDP. So I will repurchase because it smells so good and for the summer this would be good as well.

So if this isn't moisturizing enough for you try a heavier lotion first then put this on. Works for me and I still get the layering of fragrance that I like. So yummy to me so I'm happy since you can get this online super cheap and you get a good size and the smell is just like the spray and rollerball.:)

I love this body lotion. Smells just like my roller ball perfume. I was going to get the body lotion in the jar but figured it was going to be too moisturizing so I picked up this instead. Very Happy with my purchase.

on 3/5/2009 8:51:00 PM

I really like this lotion, although I have to agree that it is a bit runny. I love the scent and it moisturizes my skin very well!

No, just no. This lotion smells disgusting. I rubbed some on my hand, sniffed it, and it smelled TERRIBLE. It reminded me of bad breath, very sour, that's the only thing I can compare it to. Before it's dry it smells lightly sweet, not like a whole lot, but once it dries, look out. I had to wash my hands three times to get the smell off me. Did I get a bad batch or something? I sure hope so, so others don't have to suffer.

on 2/1/2008 1:49:00 PM

I agree with Marleypup--
Great fragrance (one of my absolute favorites ever!)
The lotion is VERY runny..you tip the lotion over and the lotion comes spilling out. It is not a lotion that needs to be tapped to get product out!
I can see a huge mess in my future if the cap busts off!

Anyway, A+ to the smell of the lotion/Aquolina Pink Sugar, but the packaging doesn't work with the liquidy consistancy of the lotion. Maybe a delicate upright pump dispenser would be a good option?
The lotion itself smells amazing, and does not sway from the fragrance.

I would buy this again no doubt, even with the issues above!

on 11/29/2007 5:56:00 PM

LOVE this lotion. Smells delicious! Like cotton candy/caramel/vanilla. Scrumptious.. with a powdery hint. I've gotten so many compliments on this scent. I really want to get the perfume for a layering effect. Highly reccomended.

I love the scent as with all Pink Sugar products BUT this stuff sucks! It is runny and nowhere near 'creamy' as it is called. You literally have to open the tube sideways so that lotion doesn't run out before you're ready. It's not moisturizing at all either. Sometimes I bite my fingernails (I know, I know, bad habit!) but if I don't wash my hands right after applying - there is the nastiest taste left in mouth! It works wonders as a finger-nail-biting-deterrant but does not perform in the lotion department. I'm sticking with the mousse!

Popular Lotions / Creams