Aquolina Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion

Aquolina Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion

3.2

I love the scent as with all Pink Sugar products BUT this stuff sucks! It is runny and nowhere near 'creamy' as it is called. You literally have to open the tube sideways so that lotion doesn't run out before you're ready. It's not moisturizing at all either. Sometimes I bite my fingernails (I know, I know, bad habit!) but if I don't wash my hands right after applying - there is the nastiest taste left in mouth! It works wonders as a finger-nail-biting-deterrant but does not perform in the lotion department. I'm sticking with the mousse!

on 11/29/2007 5:56:00 PM

LOVE this lotion. Smells delicious! Like cotton candy/caramel/vanilla. Scrumptious.. with a powdery hint. I've gotten so many compliments on this scent. I really want to get the perfume for a layering effect. Highly reccomended.

on 1/3/2008 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Eyes: Violet

I hate to give any Pink Sugar-scented item a poor review.

But as many of you savvy ladies know, perfumes with coordinating lotions...well, the lotions tend to be lower in quality. I don't even know the ingredients in this product, which worries me. I hate putting mineral oil/petroleum on my skin, and I imagine this has it.

The scent is beautiful and long-lasting, very true to the Pink Sugar perfume.

The packaging is frustrating, as the cap is leaky. The texture is definitely *not* creamy, so the name is incredibly misleading; it's very runny and hard to put on the skin. It smooths easily, and leaves a sexy sheen, so it's very nice for going out dancing. The scent lingers after a long night at a smoky bar.

I don't get any moisturization from this, only a temporary soft-skin feel.

I received it as a gift from a lovely person, but will not purchase it again for myself--I will stick to e-tailer duplicates.

on 2/1/2008 1:49:00 PM

I agree with Marleypup--
Great fragrance (one of my absolute favorites ever!)
The lotion is VERY runny..you tip the lotion over and the lotion comes spilling out. It is not a lotion that needs to be tapped to get product out!
I can see a huge mess in my future if the cap busts off!

Anyway, A+ to the smell of the lotion/Aquolina Pink Sugar, but the packaging doesn't work with the liquidy consistancy of the lotion. Maybe a delicate upright pump dispenser would be a good option?
The lotion itself smells amazing, and does not sway from the fragrance.

I would buy this again no doubt, even with the issues above!

I love Pink Sugar so much, but this lotion leaves a lot to be desired. It's marketed as "creamy" but I think it should be called "smoothie" because it's so dang runny. It's not very moisturizing either, but the scent does stay with me for a while and it is perfect for layering under my PS perfume. I would not buy this again, but I would like to try the body souffle. :)

No, just no. This lotion smells disgusting. I rubbed some on my hand, sniffed it, and it smelled TERRIBLE. It reminded me of bad breath, very sour, that's the only thing I can compare it to. Before it's dry it smells lightly sweet, not like a whole lot, but once it dries, look out. I had to wash my hands three times to get the smell off me. Did I get a bad batch or something? I sure hope so, so others don't have to suffer.

on 1/30/2009 12:23:00 PM

I agree that this product is runny, but its not a problem for me since i never use that much of lotion anyway. This lotion smells just like the perfume, which i find is kind of rare with lotion/perfume combos, and this actually stays on my skin for a while unlike other scents that tend to fade.

on 3/5/2009 8:51:00 PM

I really like this lotion, although I have to agree that it is a bit runny. I love the scent and it moisturizes my skin very well!

on 12/6/2009 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received a sample of Aquolina's Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion from Sephora upon check-out. In the container, the fragrance mimics the prominent Pink Sugar perfume; meanwhile, the texture is thin and light. However, upon application, the fragrance turns sour. It's not until an hour later that the fragrance loses the initial sourness. I do appreciate the matte finish, so I'm a little torn about purchasing this or not. Until I make a decision, I'll stick with the free samples.

on 1/24/2011 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great dupe for this product is Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Body Lotion in Soft & Dreamy (16.9 ounces for $12). The pump applicator is more convenient, too. Aquolina's Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion is $25 for 8.45 ounces. You get double the amount for a fraction of the price, and they smell nearly identical! Why spend more for less?

Popular Lotions / Creams