3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

Well this is not very creamy more runny, but the smell is spot on and layers so well with my perfume. For winter since this isn't a thick cold weather moisturizer I mix this with my tub of CeraVe I put that on first then the Pink Sugar after. So this way I get the moisture I need with the scent I really like. This does layer really well with the EDP. So I will repurchase because it smells so good and for the summer this would be good as well. So if this isn't moisturizing enough for you try a heavier lotion first then put this on. Works for me and I still get the layering of fragrance that I like. So yummy to me so I'm happy since you can get this online super cheap and you get a good size and the smell is just like the spray and rollerball.:)

About reviewer (912 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I love this body lotion. Smells just like my roller ball perfume. I was going to get the body lotion in the jar but figured it was going to be too moisturizing so I picked up this instead. Very Happy with my purchase.

About reviewer (289 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2.0

9 years ago

A great dupe for this product is Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Body Lotion in Soft & Dreamy (16.9 ounces for $12). The pump applicator is more convenient, too. Aquolina's Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion is $25 for 8.45 ounces. You get double the amount for a fraction of the price, and they smell nearly identical! Why spend more for less?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0
from

10 years ago

I received a sample of Aquolina's Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion from Sephora upon check-out. In the container, the fragrance mimics the prominent Pink Sugar perfume; meanwhile, the texture is thin and light. However, upon application, the fragrance turns sour. It's not until an hour later that the fragrance loses the initial sourness. I do appreciate the matte finish, so I'm a little torn about purchasing this or not. Until I make a decision, I'll stick with the free samples.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

11 years ago

I really like this lotion, although I have to agree that it is a bit runny. I love the scent and it moisturizes my skin very well!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I agree that this product is runny, but its not a problem for me since i never use that much of lotion anyway. This lotion smells just like the perfume, which i find is kind of rare with lotion/perfume combos, and this actually stays on my skin for a while unlike other scents that tend to fade.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairOther

1.0

11 years ago

No, just no. This lotion smells disgusting. I rubbed some on my hand, sniffed it, and it smelled TERRIBLE. It reminded me of bad breath, very sour, that's the only thing I can compare it to. Before it's dry it smells lightly sweet, not like a whole lot, but once it dries, look out. I had to wash my hands three times to get the smell off me. Did I get a bad batch or something? I sure hope so, so others don't have to suffer.

About reviewer (307 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

12 years ago

I love Pink Sugar so much, but this lotion leaves a lot to be desired. It's marketed as "creamy" but I think it should be called "smoothie" because it's so dang runny. It's not very moisturizing either, but the scent does stay with me for a while and it is perfect for layering under my PS perfume. I would not buy this again, but I would like to try the body souffle. :)

About reviewer (297 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

12 years ago

I agree with Marleypup-- Great fragrance (one of my absolute favorites ever!) The lotion is VERY runny..you tip the lotion over and the lotion comes spilling out. It is not a lotion that needs to be tapped to get product out! I can see a huge mess in my future if the cap busts off! Anyway, A+ to the smell of the lotion/Aquolina Pink Sugar, but the packaging doesn't work with the liquidy consistancy of the lotion. Maybe a delicate upright pump dispenser would be a good option? The lotion itself smells amazing, and does not sway from the fragrance. I would buy this again no doubt, even with the issues above!

About reviewer (131 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlond

2.0

12 years ago

I hate to give any Pink Sugar-scented item a poor review. But as many of you savvy ladies know, perfumes with coordinating lotions...well, the lotions tend to be lower in quality. I don't even know the ingredients in this product, which worries me. I hate putting mineral oil/petroleum on my skin, and I imagine this has it. The scent is beautiful and long-lasting, very true to the Pink Sugar perfume. The packaging is frustrating, as the cap is leaky. The texture is definitely *not* creamy, so the name is incredibly misleading; it's very runny and hard to put on the skin. It smooths easily, and leaves a sexy sheen, so it's very nice for going out dancing. The scent lingers after a long night at a smoky bar. I don't get any moisturization from this, only a temporary soft-skin feel. I received it as a gift from a lovely person, but will not purchase it again for myself--I will stick to e-tailer duplicates.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm