Aquolina Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion

Aquolina Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion

2.3

on 1/24/2011 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great dupe for this product is Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Body Lotion in Soft & Dreamy (16.9 ounces for $12). The pump applicator is more convenient, too. Aquolina's Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion is $25 for 8.45 ounces. You get double the amount for a fraction of the price, and they smell nearly identical! Why spend more for less?

on 2/1/2008 1:49:00 PM

I agree with Marleypup--
Great fragrance (one of my absolute favorites ever!)
The lotion is VERY runny..you tip the lotion over and the lotion comes spilling out. It is not a lotion that needs to be tapped to get product out!
I can see a huge mess in my future if the cap busts off!

Anyway, A+ to the smell of the lotion/Aquolina Pink Sugar, but the packaging doesn't work with the liquidy consistancy of the lotion. Maybe a delicate upright pump dispenser would be a good option?
The lotion itself smells amazing, and does not sway from the fragrance.

I would buy this again no doubt, even with the issues above!

I love the scent as with all Pink Sugar products BUT this stuff sucks! It is runny and nowhere near 'creamy' as it is called. You literally have to open the tube sideways so that lotion doesn't run out before you're ready. It's not moisturizing at all either. Sometimes I bite my fingernails (I know, I know, bad habit!) but if I don't wash my hands right after applying - there is the nastiest taste left in mouth! It works wonders as a finger-nail-biting-deterrant but does not perform in the lotion department. I'm sticking with the mousse!

Popular Lotions / Creams