Aquolina Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion

Filtered by age: 19-24
Aquolina Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion

3.4

I love this body lotion. Smells just like my roller ball perfume. I was going to get the body lotion in the jar but figured it was going to be too moisturizing so I picked up this instead. Very Happy with my purchase.

on 12/6/2009 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received a sample of Aquolina's Pink Sugar Creamy Body Lotion from Sephora upon check-out. In the container, the fragrance mimics the prominent Pink Sugar perfume; meanwhile, the texture is thin and light. However, upon application, the fragrance turns sour. It's not until an hour later that the fragrance loses the initial sourness. I do appreciate the matte finish, so I'm a little torn about purchasing this or not. Until I make a decision, I'll stick with the free samples.

I love Pink Sugar so much, but this lotion leaves a lot to be desired. It's marketed as "creamy" but I think it should be called "smoothie" because it's so dang runny. It's not very moisturizing either, but the scent does stay with me for a while and it is perfect for layering under my PS perfume. I would not buy this again, but I would like to try the body souffle. :)

on 1/3/2008 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Eyes: Violet

I hate to give any Pink Sugar-scented item a poor review.

But as many of you savvy ladies know, perfumes with coordinating lotions...well, the lotions tend to be lower in quality. I don't even know the ingredients in this product, which worries me. I hate putting mineral oil/petroleum on my skin, and I imagine this has it.

The scent is beautiful and long-lasting, very true to the Pink Sugar perfume.

The packaging is frustrating, as the cap is leaky. The texture is definitely *not* creamy, so the name is incredibly misleading; it's very runny and hard to put on the skin. It smooths easily, and leaves a sexy sheen, so it's very nice for going out dancing. The scent lingers after a long night at a smoky bar.

I don't get any moisturization from this, only a temporary soft-skin feel.

I received it as a gift from a lovely person, but will not purchase it again for myself--I will stick to e-tailer duplicates.

on 11/29/2007 5:56:00 PM

LOVE this lotion. Smells delicious! Like cotton candy/caramel/vanilla. Scrumptious.. with a powdery hint. I've gotten so many compliments on this scent. I really want to get the perfume for a layering effect. Highly reccomended.

Popular Lotions / Creams