Rimmel Stir it Up in Wassup

Rimmel Stir it Up in Wassup

3.7

I would never usually go for a cream eyeshadow but I saw this in poundland so thought it was worth trying. I actually like it a lot, I have the black/silver and bronzey gold colour and I use them both. Use a good primer underneath and they last fine.

I have done a full review on my blog http://staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/rimmel-london-stir-it-up-cream.html

on 1/6/2012 1:01:00 AM

I found this on sale at Walgreens for under $2 and couldn't pass it up because of the beautiful color. Tried it on immediately, as in applied it in the car with my finger. I couldn't get over the gorgeous bronze with pink reflects, instant love. Then heartbreak when a few hours later, I see it has almost entirely run into the crease. I thought maybe it was because I'd used my finger so cleaned up, and went to use my makeup brush when I noticed it was not eyeshadow powder all the way through. In fact, only the very top, thinnest layer is powder shadow. Beneath is a taupe-like pink shade of cream shadow. If I'd known this I wouldn't have bothered because I can not wear cream shadows without them creasing, every time. So sadly, I'm calling this a bust but I did save my receipt. Even if it was just $2, it's $2 I will be spending instead on an eyeshadow I can wear. Talk about your false advertising, taking a blah greasy cream shadow, topping it with something awesome and not mentioning the fact. It's like buying what looks like a porche with a fancy paint job, only to find out the engine is powered by a 3 legged hamster in a wheel.

on 11/26/2011 8:20:00 AM

bronzish with pink and gold shimmer

I use this on top of LA splash base then apply shadow on top
I find this stops creasing and makes shadow more vibrant

on 7/27/2010 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This eyeshadow is so gorgeous.. So much so that I didn't want to use it and "Stir it up". Mine right now is completely stired up. It's a darker pink color with gold shimmers in it. It's so vibrant and pretty. It can be used in so many ways! The only reason I gave it a 4 and not a 5 is cause my lid broke so now it just sits on top and I can't tote it around cause it will come off! Oh well still love it!

on 4/19/2010 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

LOVE this. The color in the eyelids is a very vibrant kind of coppery brown color. The pigments on top are lighter, so for the first few uses of this (depending on how much you mix it around when you use it) it will have hints of other color in it as well, which looks really nice. But even when the top layer is gone, it still manages to look nice. The only downside is the huge horrible chunks of glitter! They should have just nixed that completely. it looks nice in the packaging but horrible on the face.

on 3/16/2010 8:45:00 PM

Doesn't last at all. Goes on kind of greasy. Was very gentle putting it on and still had sparkles all over my face!!! Not for me.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I also got this for 75% off at CVS. It's really a beautiful reddish bronze color when it goes on (this shade is only on the top of the shadow, underneath the bronze/shimmer glitter is a much lighter shade) , but it doesn't hold up too well as it *is* a cream shadow. The package does not say it is a cream shadow. Oh, and if you don't like glitter stay far far away because there is some really chunky glitter in this product. However, it would be great for a night out and it makes my green eyes stand out.

on 1/26/2010 3:30:00 PM

Late night trip to CVS led me to this eye shadow. It was 75% off. In the package it looks like a peachy shadow with maroon splatters crumbled on top of it.

Mixed, it's a weird purple peach bronze color. If you "push" the purple aside and just use the base color, you get a peachy bronze.

It makes my blue eyes stand out

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought possible every one of these I could find at CVS!!!!! The are so beautiful and not what you expect!!!!! I use them as a base only I think my eyelids are too oily for the use alone but the way they come you wouldnt want to use them because its so pretty in the pan. Very functional with finger for a base! But just be careful because the color changes as you use it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

LOVE this eyeshadow. I have it in 3 other shades as well. It's lovely.