La Roche-Posay Redermic for Eyes

La Roche-Posay Redermic for Eyes

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Silica, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Nylon-12, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Styrene/MA Copolymer, Madecassoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Isobutane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 5/11/2017 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Wasn't sure if I needed a separate vitamin A product for my eyes, but I do like this - and the skin in that area has definitely improved. More even in tone, faded fine lines and smoother.

on 1/16/2017 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This review is for Redermic C Eyes. My experience with Laroche Posay has been with their hand creams. I have very dry hands and their creams are second to none.
However I really hate this eye cream starting with packaging. Because there is vitamin C in this, every time I remove the top there are loads of crusty orange gunk in it. I remove this gunk with a toothpick but it's an exercise in futility as it makes a reappearance at my next application. The crusty orange gunk also appears on the tip of applicator. This really grosses me out. This goes on my eyes? I will use this as a hand cream and be done with it!

on 5/29/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My review is actually for the Redermic C Eye cream. It claims to visibly plumps skin, fills and reduces the appearance of crow's feet wrinkles and is suitable for the sensitive eye area.

I actually bought this by mistake. Wanted to buy Redermic R Eyes but bought this instead. I was starting to get fine lines underneath my eyes. That's all. I didn't have dark circles or eyebags. I wanted a cream as a preventive measure and trusted La Roche Posay being the derm skincare specialist.

All I could say is, what a load waste of money! I paid SGD$60 for a small tube that does nothing but irritates my eyes. I only used it on 3 consecutive nights and decided to call it quits.

On 1st application, I had a burning sensation. I woke up next morning with watery and puffy eyes. I decided to give it a go again on and same thing., it burns for a few seconds and i woke up with puffy and watery eyes. Now I have permanent eyebags and they are so big and sore! So angry and disappointed!

on 4/9/2015 5:11:00 PM

I bought this on assurance from store staff that it would not irritate my sensitive eyes..It did irritate me eyes quite a bit but I stuck with it expecting great improvements in my fine lines..After 4 weeks all I had was red eyes no reduction in fine lines at all..binned this would not recommend

on 3/15/2015 11:48:00 AM

I`ve bought this eye cream at a time when I was experiencing a lot of stress and wasn`t getting much sleep, hoping that it would help with my dark circles. I`ve continued using it for almost 6 months without seeing any significant improvement. It moisturized my under eye area, but then there are a lot of other, cheaper products that I can achieve that with. The cream was spewing out of the tube, even when I was storing it upside down to prevent this. When I opened the tube to reapply there would be a lot of brown goop, and I had to keep squeezing to get to the cream that was clear. The brown color indicates that the Vitamin C is not kept stable in this packaging, so I can`t say I have a lot of faith in how good the concentration of this antioxidant is in this cream.

on 3/6/2015 4:10:00 PM

Haven't bought eye cream for a while as a good moisturiser with no irritants works the same, however having read a review in Allure about this retinol one decided to give it a try. Having used this for a few months now, I do see a difference in the dark circles under my eyes. I have light sallow skin, but am prone to the dark eyes. This has reduced them, and I will continue to purchase.

on 2/6/2015 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Having used it consistently every night for 4 weeks now, I think my dark circles are lighter. On my more optimistic days, I think the lines are less deep and obvious, but I won't swear to it. Unfortunately, it did nothing for my bags. I will continue to use it and may buy it again if I don't hear of anything better. But overall, I am quite pleased that it seemed to have helped 1/3 of my problems.

Update: my skin around my eyes is dry and crinkly. I had to stop using it.

on 5/22/2013 8:10:00 AM

It's really awesome eye cream. Its reduce fine lines and puffiness. My under eyes is more smooth and healty, i highly recommend

on 5/2/2013 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this eye cream! I agree with other comments regarding having to use it for a little while before seeing the results. Originally I used the tiniest (really stingy) bit because the price is rather high (about $45 AUD). It didn't seem to do anything, so after a week I stopped using it.

About a month later, I revisited it as I was experiencing dark circles and puffiness under my eyes from lack of sleep and work stress. I decided to be less stingy and used more than I had previously. It wasn't much more (I was SUPER stingy before!) but I immediately noticed a difference in puffiness and dark circles after 3-4 nights of use!

I haven't seen a whole lot of difference in improvement of fines lines, but to be fair, my lines are incredibly fair at this stage of my life. I may see improvement if I were a bit older. However, for dark circles and puffiness - this stuff is AMAZING!! And a little goes a long way (if you're not SUPER stingy like I was in the beginning). So the price is not that high when I consider that it lasted me more than 5 months (regular night time use).

on 3/15/2013 2:58:00 AM

I think this is a great product but you have to give it time. I started using this and then stopped because I thought it didn't work but started using it again later on. I have been using this for 4 months onwards and I can really see a difference.
I definately think it makes my eyelids look less saggy and smooths out the fine lines.
Will keep on using this!