Cliniderm Soothing Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Cliniderm  Soothing Cream

4.3

Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Fructose, Urea, Citric acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Maltose, Sodium PCA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Trehalose, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba, Glyceryl Rosinate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Sodium Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Lauryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA

on 2/8/2014 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very good no frills cream for when your skin is very angry and everything you put on it only makes it angrier. This plain jane drugstore cream will soothe and moisturize. I buy this product for what it doesn't do, irritate very sensitive, dry, mature, rosacea. Not crazy about the ingredients, but it works when nothing else will.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For whatever reason, i am not attracted to plain packaging, unfragranced creams. They seem so boring to me .... but after using retin a and having peeling on my nose that wont seem to heal i needed something non orrotating and moisturizing to help fix my skin.
It is everything it says it is...no smell, non-irritating and moisturizing. I have oily skin and was worried with its thick consistency id have a terrible breakout but oddly my skin after a week is amazing. Its soft clear and dewy. Im honestly amazed. I will never use another product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The name on the tube is "Cliniderm Soothing Cream". I have gone through two tubes of this. I use it only in the winter or when my skin needs extra TLC. It has a very thick texture, which isn't the nicest since it makes it difficult to spread and feels a bit like vaseline on the face! However, it is completely fragrance free and does live up to it's "soothing" name. I usually use it on extra dry patches and it fixes them up quickly. It has never caused any sort of irritation. The price is reasonable. I never use this under makeup. It's the one cream I keep in the medicine cabinet so that it's on hand when I need it.

on 8/9/2008 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I occassionally use this in small amounts on my drier patches (usually overnight but sometimes also in very small patches during the day if needed) in combination with the Cliniderm lotion. It is a very heavy product so probably not something you'd want to put on your entire face and then attempt to apply makeup over, but it is very helpful at quickly rehydrating very dry skin and it's completely non-irritating, even around the eyes. I sometimes use this on my eyes overnight for a moisture boost. It especially comes in handy during the dry winter weather.