Cliniderm Soothing Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Cliniderm  Soothing Cream

Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Fructose, Urea, Citric acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Maltose, Sodium PCA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Trehalose, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba, Glyceryl Rosinate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Sodium Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Lauryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA

on 2/5/2017 3:35:00 PM

I bought this product on a whim after coming across it in my local Walmart. I had been dealing with extremely dry and flaky skin on my face since the start of the winter here in Canada and was looking to try something new to help combat it. This product totally did the trick!

It is a rich, thick cream without fragrance and is definitely non irritating for me as it claims. It locks moisture into the skin and keeps skin feeling moisturized for the whole day. You can feel it a bit on the skin sometime after applying it, so it isn't like one of those lotions that completely absorbs. It leaves a barrier on the skin, which I really like for these cold months. It doesn't feel greasy or gross, but like richly moisturized ad plump skin. I've never used anything that had a similar effect on my skin. It took my flaky skin away in just a few uses and it hasn't come back since.

I haven't used this under makeup, so I can't comment on how it affects wear etc.

I have acne prone, clog prone skin and this doesn't aggravate my skin at all. I have noticed no additional clogs or breakouts since using this product. It may have even helped calm my skin down a bit since the flaky skin itself sometimes creates clogs etc.

I definitely recommend you try this if you have dry or flaky skin!

on 1/29/2014 5:04:00 PM

This is just a good cream to have around. It is really thick and "gluey" but it works. Its non-comedogenic, does not contain parabens, dyes, perfumes, etc. You can use it on your face and body and does a great job on both. Its great when you need some serious moisturizing. I wouldn't recommend it for the face unless you really need it and I would recommend using a small amount. For the body, it does a really good job at keeping the skin hydrated even during Canadian winters. Its not greasy. If you intend to use it on the body, the 100g bottle is pretty pricey at 18$, but if you're using it for the face, its a decent price because you only use a little at time. Its a no fuss product, without any fancy packaging, but its a good product to have around if you suffer from dry skin and/or live in a cold climate!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have the driest skin in the world. My make up usually looks awful. For awhile there I was using alba botanicals. It seemed to work. Until I tried this. My skin soaked it like a sponge and it looks supple and smooth! The redness died down too because its not irritated. New HG. :)