Cliniderm Soothing Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Cliniderm  Soothing Cream

1 review

Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Fructose, Urea, Citric acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Maltose, Sodium PCA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Trehalose, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba, Glyceryl Rosinate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Sodium Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Lauryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA

on 11/2/2016 11:38:00 PM

I have some dehydration lines on my forehead from over use of a product that dried me right out and the first time I put this on my forehead my lines markedly decreased within a few hours (still not gone 100%). Very good product for targeted dehydration. Excited to see if this will plump those lines up over a longer period of time. Will update. I used this as my last step to seal in the moisture on top of the other products I use. It feels like nothing is on my face and there is a little bit of a dewy healthy glow. I do use other oils and moisturizers so the glow might be from those. Very good product for intense hydration. Worked quickly! It seems too thick too put on my entire face, so for now, I will use just on my dehydrated areas. I will keep on hand for the winter and see if my cheeks need it for an extra boost in the winter season.
Update: This did not hydrate as much as I wanted it too :( Discontinued use. I will keep it for the winter though and pull it out when I need it for legs/arms. I want to try and find something else that delivers hydration results.