Cliniderm Soothing Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Cliniderm  Soothing Cream

1 review

Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Fructose, Urea, Citric acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Maltose, Sodium PCA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Trehalose, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba, Glyceryl Rosinate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Sodium Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Lauryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA

on 7/7/2011 1:30:00 PM

I found this rich moisturiser to be more than sufficient in combating my very dry skin. As an avid Retin-A Micro user, I have tried numerous "riche" moisturisers (Bioderma, Avene, and Biotherm to name a few) and while generally good, even the most "hypo-allergenic" varieties would cause slight irritation.
Through some research I found the irritant few Cliniderm, and at $17CAD for 100g I thought I would give it a shot. Overall its a great moisturiser.
While I like how the Cliniderm cream is rich and moisturising (maybe a little greasy), the fact that is doesn't nothing to irritate my skin is remarkable. I will definitely repurchase.