Cliniderm Soothing Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Cliniderm  Soothing Cream

4.3

Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Fructose, Urea, Citric acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Maltose, Sodium PCA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Trehalose, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba, Glyceryl Rosinate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Sodium Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Lauryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA

on 11/2/2016 11:38:00 PM

I have some dehydration lines on my forehead from over use of a product that dried me right out and the first time I put this on my forehead my lines markedly decreased within a few hours (still not gone 100%). Very good product for targeted dehydration. Excited to see if this will plump those lines up over a longer period of time. Will update. I used this as my last step to seal in the moisture on top of the other products I use. It feels like nothing is on my face and there is a little bit of a dewy healthy glow. I do use other oils and moisturizers so the glow might be from those. Very good product for intense hydration. Worked quickly! It seems too thick too put on my entire face, so for now, I will use just on my dehydrated areas. I will keep on hand for the winter and see if my cheeks need it for an extra boost in the winter season.
Update: This did not hydrate as much as I wanted it too :( Discontinued use. I will keep it for the winter though and pull it out when I need it for legs/arms. I want to try and find something else that delivers hydration results.

on 2/8/2014 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very good no frills cream for when your skin is very angry and everything you put on it only makes it angrier. This plain jane drugstore cream will soothe and moisturize. I buy this product for what it doesn't do, irritate very sensitive, dry, mature, rosacea. Not crazy about the ingredients, but it works when nothing else will.

on 8/9/2008 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I occassionally use this in small amounts on my drier patches (usually overnight but sometimes also in very small patches during the day if needed) in combination with the Cliniderm lotion. It is a very heavy product so probably not something you'd want to put on your entire face and then attempt to apply makeup over, but it is very helpful at quickly rehydrating very dry skin and it's completely non-irritating, even around the eyes. I sometimes use this on my eyes overnight for a moisture boost. It especially comes in handy during the dry winter weather.