Cliniderm Soothing Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Cliniderm  Soothing Cream

4.5

Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Fructose, Urea, Citric acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Maltose, Sodium PCA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Trehalose, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba, Glyceryl Rosinate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Sodium Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Lauryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have the driest skin in the world. My make up usually looks awful. For awhile there I was using alba botanicals. It seemed to work. Until I tried this. My skin soaked it like a sponge and it looks supple and smooth! The redness died down too because its not irritated. New HG. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The name on the tube is "Cliniderm Soothing Cream". I have gone through two tubes of this. I use it only in the winter or when my skin needs extra TLC. It has a very thick texture, which isn't the nicest since it makes it difficult to spread and feels a bit like vaseline on the face! However, it is completely fragrance free and does live up to it's "soothing" name. I usually use it on extra dry patches and it fixes them up quickly. It has never caused any sort of irritation. The price is reasonable. I never use this under makeup. It's the one cream I keep in the medicine cabinet so that it's on hand when I need it.