Cliniderm Soothing Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35
Cliniderm  Soothing Cream

4.8

Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Fructose, Urea, Citric acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Maltose, Sodium PCA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Trehalose, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba, Glyceryl Rosinate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Sodium Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Lauryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA

on 2/5/2017 3:35:00 PM

I bought this product on a whim after coming across it in my local Walmart. I had been dealing with extremely dry and flaky skin on my face since the start of the winter here in Canada and was looking to try something new to help combat it. This product totally did the trick!

It is a rich, thick cream without fragrance and is definitely non irritating for me as it claims. It locks moisture into the skin and keeps skin feeling moisturized for the whole day. You can feel it a bit on the skin sometime after applying it, so it isn't like one of those lotions that completely absorbs. It leaves a barrier on the skin, which I really like for these cold months. It doesn't feel greasy or gross, but like richly moisturized ad plump skin. I've never used anything that had a similar effect on my skin. It took my flaky skin away in just a few uses and it hasn't come back since.

I haven't used this under makeup, so I can't comment on how it affects wear etc.

I have acne prone, clog prone skin and this doesn't aggravate my skin at all. I have noticed no additional clogs or breakouts since using this product. It may have even helped calm my skin down a bit since the flaky skin itself sometimes creates clogs etc.

I definitely recommend you try this if you have dry or flaky skin!

on 11/2/2016 11:38:00 PM

I have some dehydration lines on my forehead from over use of a product that dried me right out and the first time I put this on my forehead my lines markedly decreased within a few hours (still not gone 100%). Very good product for targeted dehydration. Excited to see if this will plump those lines up over a longer period of time. Will update. I used this as my last step to seal in the moisture on top of the other products I use. It feels like nothing is on my face and there is a little bit of a dewy healthy glow. I do use other oils and moisturizers so the glow might be from those. Very good product for intense hydration. Worked quickly! It seems too thick too put on my entire face, so for now, I will use just on my dehydrated areas. I will keep on hand for the winter and see if my cheeks need it for an extra boost in the winter season.
Update: This did not hydrate as much as I wanted it too :( Discontinued use. I will keep it for the winter though and pull it out when I need it for legs/arms. I want to try and find something else that delivers hydration results.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For whatever reason, i am not attracted to plain packaging, unfragranced creams. They seem so boring to me .... but after using retin a and having peeling on my nose that wont seem to heal i needed something non orrotating and moisturizing to help fix my skin.
It is everything it says it is...no smell, non-irritating and moisturizing. I have oily skin and was worried with its thick consistency id have a terrible breakout but oddly my skin after a week is amazing. Its soft clear and dewy. Im honestly amazed. I will never use another product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The name on the tube is "Cliniderm Soothing Cream". I have gone through two tubes of this. I use it only in the winter or when my skin needs extra TLC. It has a very thick texture, which isn't the nicest since it makes it difficult to spread and feels a bit like vaseline on the face! However, it is completely fragrance free and does live up to it's "soothing" name. I usually use it on extra dry patches and it fixes them up quickly. It has never caused any sort of irritation. The price is reasonable. I never use this under makeup. It's the one cream I keep in the medicine cabinet so that it's on hand when I need it.