Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder

Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder

4.3

Leopard Bronzer Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic Triglyceride, Ethylhexl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This will only be a short review. I got the Little Book of Bronzers and this was included. I thought it was quite a weird looking bronzer and that's because this is definitely more of a highlight however I was not disappointed as it is beautiful and I would never have tried this if it wasn't for the fact it was included in the bronzer book. I don't know if I would pay full RRP for this but I definitely recommend it.

on 4/8/2016 5:56:00 PM

I have been wearing this bronzing powder every single day for years and absolutely love it. It's a little pricey but the combination of bronzer, blush, and shimmer just makes me glow.

To Read all 184 Reviews, Login or Join

I love the shade, it's the very perfect pinky and healthy sun kissed glow in a bronzer. I love how it appears on my pale skin. However the main reason I ended up returning it because I realized that the powder is not very blendable on my face.... I do set my foundation and base makeup first to make my dewy foundation don't drag around and mess things up later on, and then I'll apply other products like blush contour and highlights etc. Other products work just fine except this one. I use the mr. Right brush that I bought with this bronzer and I tap off excess because it has a ton of fall out too, but that's ok, and I worked this brush with other contours and bronzers and obviously it's this bronzer that isn't blendable for the price. I'm so sad to return it because it's really really cute and it's the perfect shade, a bit more pinkier than benefit Dallas powder which I also own, Dallas is browner and less glowy on side by side swatch. I'll stick to Dallas for now.

on 3/7/2016 4:07:00 PM

Love this blush/bronzer. It's pink, brown and beige---with no orange---not even a hint of orange. It glows, like the best Chanel blushes do, but without the price tag, and in an updated and very wearable color combination. I would recommend this for anyone with a light to medium skin tone looking for a neutral to slightly cool-toned product.

on 1/7/2016 12:33:00 PM

I bought Too Faced "Mini Black Book of Bronzers" and this was included in it.

i never really hear about this product too much on blogs or MUB.

Its so cute with its Leopard print of browns and pink! I was actually surprised, when i swatched this it was def more of a highlighter than a bronzer. On my NC15 skin, its a pinkish brown, with a beautiful sheen, satin finish (note: not glittery or sparkly AT ALL)

I can see using this as a blush in the summer months. And it'd probably be an awesome bronzer for a light skinned person that has problems with bronzers looking too orange.

I would not contour with this (no matter how pale/light skinned you are), as it gives a very "dewy" look.

on 8/5/2015 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

this is the only bronzer i own. as a very cool-toned, fair person, i always refused to wear bronzer because i didnt want to look like i was self-tanning only my face! this bronzer is nothing like that. it's warm but not too warm, and very glowy. it also doubles as a blush because of the pink tones in it. another thing i love about it is that it's basically impossible to over-apply because it's quite subtle. overall, i love this bronzer and i would repurchase many times over!

on 7/27/2015 1:18:00 PM

With my fair skin and blue eyes, I find that this product is awesome as a topper for blushes instead of just on its own. I bought this product on a whim but I'm so glad I did. This bronzing blush almost appears rose gold when applied as a topper and is perfect for summer. I'm usually not into a ton of glitter when it comes to cheek products but I think this has just the right amount to really make your cheekbones and face appear more glowy. If you're looking for something that you have to use a minimal amount of to get the payoff you want, BUY THIS, you won't regret it.

on 4/28/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for the better part of 5 years! It's my favorite too faced bronzer and I love it! You can do classic or dramatic. I love that I can use it all year round.

on 4/22/2015 1:12:00 PM

This bronzer is amazing, if you have super fair skin. I'm really pale with red/cool undertones and this bronzer gives my skin a healthy glow. If you're tan or on the deeper side, this bronzer will not work for you. I even had to build for a little color, but if you're pretty fair, I highly recommend this bronzer. Does not make you look orange-y or too sparkly at all. I think it's overpriced since it's just bronzer, but the packaging and look of the product is beautiful. If you have the extra cash and you're in the market of buying a high-end bronzer, this is the one.

on 12/16/2014 2:19:00 AM

Little pink leopard you are my latest stash rediscovery and how I do love you...

On my NC15 yellow toned and slightly more fair skin until I get a bit of a tan going in the summer, this is very much a bronzer if used a bit too liberally. I prefer to use this as a natural looking sun kissed blush in the summertime, on my skin this is a goldy bronze with a slightly peachy pink hue.

My favourite way to apply this blush is very lightly with a fan brush and building up ever so slightly for a natural flushed look, I find the lightness of the fan brush application means I don't get a distinct shimmering gold look going on but a more subtle hint of gold shimmer. Works great too as a base under a peach or pink blush over the top.

It seems like a ton of product at 7.5 grams so sure this will be lasting me a long time to come yet, but it will be a repurchase when eventually it is panned to the last scrap.