Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine - Bijou Blue 443D

WnW WildShine in Bijou Blue

4.2

on 10/8/2015 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It has been years since I have used a WnW polish, but after my experience with Bijou Blue that is going to change. Needless to say I am quite impressed with this little gem.

I would describe this color as a Caribbean blue. It is so bright and pretty it makes me happy just looking at it on my nails.

It is richly pigmentated with slight shimmer. The first coat was a little streaky but with a second coat I got full coverage. The formula has just the right consistency for easy application and despite the fact that the bottle is small the brush is very easy to use.

Not sure about the wear as I just applied this last night so I will update this review in a few days.

This polish was .99 cents, a real bargain. I would definitely repurchase and will try some of the other colors in this line.

Update: I got good wear from this polish. With base coat and top coat I got 4+ days. I removed it myself. I could have gotten another day if I wanted to.

on 12/7/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have recently been yearning to wear fresh aqua colors, and for that reason this nail polish called out to me, all the way from the bottom shelf in WnW section. This isn't an everyday color by any means, and not really an Autumn color, but it is very happy and I am enjoying it very much at the moment. I found that "bijou" means "jeweled ring" in French and describes something small and exquisitely worked. This color is indeed quite delicate - it makes me feel like I am wearing little jewels on my nails! It is streaky on first coat, but the second coat (seen in the uploaded pic) saturates the color very nicely. It dries quickly, too. I am fairly hard on my nails and expect it to last perhaps three days (with a base coat and a top coat). I was too eager to write this review to wait! I will update. For now, this is a gorgeous nail polish and I can't believe it's only 99 cents! Thanks, WnW.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this color, but quick sheer so you have to apply a few coats. It's very cheap, I just bought it for 89cents.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

I love wet and wild polishes, but this color looked wrong on my skin tone. Not sure why, but at least it was a cheap mistake.

on 7/12/2012 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very fun and bright colour, perfect for the summer! However it was a bit streaky on me and it took a while for it to get opaque.

on 12/31/2012 9:54:00 AM

It looked great in the bottle when I bought it but on my nails it looked bland. Maybe my skin tone (very pale) is just wrong for these type of colors...

on 10/14/2009 7:05:00 PM

This looks like a color a mermaid or an elf would wear :D

Its a shimmery tealish-blue that almost looks green in certain lights, and it takes 4 coats for complete opacity(but it dries quickly so it's all good). I'm surprised I like this color as much as I do, I normally don't like greeny-blues like this but the more I look down at my hands, the more it grows on me. I got this for 50 cents at walmart so it's probably DCed, but its nothing too special so you could probably find many dupes. All in all, like most WnW polishes- quite nice!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

very pretty BUT much greener than it looked in the store.Im blaming rite aids crap lighting for this and not wnw
not so great with just one coat...but 3-4 and its lovely

on 3/7/2010 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

soo pretty love it

on 4/17/2010 6:33:00 PM

Looks awesome! The color is gorgeous, even if it's not exactly an everyday color.

Popular Polishes