EM Hot Chocolate e/s (Uploaded by ilovebnamom)

4.7

price range

Reviews

fromAryia

Nov/12/2010

One of my favourite eyeshadows for everyday use. It looks natural, adds a little bit of shimmer. With a black eyeliner, it's all I need for a day at work or school :)

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Sep/13/2010

A perfect "natural" looking shadow. I'm nc20 skin tone and on my days I want a nude/natural look this is my go-to eyeshadow. It looks nothing like the name says but is a nude light tan with a hint of peach. For those of you on the fair/light skin tone side who do not like obvious shadows , or for someone starting out in makeup this is the color for you. It's fresh, shimmery …Read more

About reviewer (459 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

fromniomi

Apr/26/2010

this is my everyday eyeshadow for at work with just a little mascara. I don't like having naked lids so this gives just the perfect wash of color without looking too glittery or fake. EDM gives you tons of product for the price and it lasts all day.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Sep/30/2009

I was persuaded by the cute name to buy this, thinking it would be a perfect warm brown to wear when I dont want to wear too much makeup but Im not really sure that there is any use for this color other than a base for other eyeshadows. When I sweep this on, all you see is my eyelid and maybe a tiny bit of gold shimmer if you are 3 inches away. So....I may as well not be wearing any eyeshadow …Read more

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (247 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Sep/23/2009

Great golden-brown shade that really brightens up the eye! It works well alone or combined with other eyeshadow colors as well (especially In The Garden).

About reviewer (970 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jul/17/2009

I love this color for a wash of color with a more pigmented blush!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3.0

Jul/03/2009

Okay, I bought this with the intention of using it as a highlighter. It isn't the exact color I wanted and it just doesn't have enough shimmer in it for me. It just looks like a whitish color with some glitter in it. Sigh. Is there really no EDM shadow that looks like acapulco glow from W'n'W? I would say it's a so so shadow for me.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Apr/23/2009

I got this in EDM's Golden Globes Palette. It was a freebie, but it did come a bit crumbled, so that's why I marked down the packaging.
BUT Hot Chocolate is a gorgeous subtle color with just a hint of shimmer. Perfect for natural make-up days.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Fine

Feb/27/2009

I use this as a highlighter. When I ordered it I thought it would be a dark brown color, but it was much lighter than I thought.
But I love this eye shadow, I use this everyday!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/18/2009

I use this eyeshadow as a highlighter every day. It's gorgeous and wakes up my eyes, but isn't super glittery, it just has a bit of shimmer. Love it.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure