NYX Professional Makeup Professional Makeup Full Coverage Concealer Jar

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, BHT, Microcrystalline Wax, Nylon-66, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Silica, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/ Hexarosinate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sequioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A lovely full coverage concealer! I prefer this for spot concealing instead of under the eyes.

Great concealer! I was using Benefit Cosmetics the past 4 years and got low on the jar (I don't need much concealer so they always last me long!). Long story short it was discontinued and priced super high so I needed a cheap new concealer. I bought NYX in porcelain and love it. Great payoff (just as good as my Benefit one) and I love how the porcelain shade isn't too warm toned which would look weird on my cool complexion. Bought 2 of these since they're crazy cheap and will rebuy (though that probably won't be for a while cuz these things just last soooo long)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I own this concealer in the shades Beige and Medium. These Concealers can be used anywhere on the face, even on the eyelids. They come in a small pot, but because the concealer is highly concentrated, a little truly does go a long way. So, one small jar really does last a super long time. These Concealers do provide me with medium-to-full coverage. Now, I set them well with powder, so I don't get any major creasing with them at all. A really good oil control powder will allow for these concealers to stay in place all day. Because not all powders are alike, some powders used to set these concealers with, aren't going to be the most compatible, and yes, you may get creasing, caking, and smearing. These concealers are not 100% crease free. So, please don't go by such claims. Neither do I feel that the concealer is lightweight. Because, to me, it goes on just like MAC's StudioFinish concealer, which goes on creamy and stays that way, until you set it real good with a mattifying type of powder.

The only slight con to these concealers is that the way that the color looks in the pot, is not 100% true to how it looks on the face. Which is why, in stores or even online, you have to play this type of guessing game, when it comes to picking out shades, whether it's to use for highlighting, contouring, bronzing, or even just matching your natural skin tone.

I don't apply these concealers with my finger, because this concealer doesn't dry down matte all by itself, it has a very creamy texture, and therefore applying it with my fingers, would greatly affect its performance. The heat from your fingers will start to break down the product a lot more than without, which is why, I highly recommend using an actual concealer brush with this product.

These concealers only retail for $5, and for how long one jar lasts and the coverage that it gives, I feel that it is definitely worth getting for sure. When it comes to concealers, whether high end or inexpensive ones, they all need to be set real well with a powder that has really great mat tidying properties to it, or else, whether you have any fine lines or wrinkles, the concealer will start to break down in some form or fashion. That's just the nature of most concealers, unless a concealer is able to dry down to a totally matte finish and stay that way for several hours on end after application, then you can just apply it and forget about it. But in most cases, you need to set your concealer very well with powder, and the powder that you use should be a very good oil absorbing/mattifying one at that.

Unfortunately, this product did not work for me and I had to return it. It was too greasy under my eyes. I tried to pair it with the concealer I used for brightening and it looked okay (slightly heavy) the first few hours. After that my under eye makeup broke apart and the darkness I was trying to cover up came through strong!

I could see people with dry skin loving this, but for combo skin leaning towards oily - pass.

very high coverage if any of the tones work for you. covers imperfections well. useful for sharpening brow makeup if you use concealer in your brow routine. for the price, i can see why some people enjoy this concealer.

on me it translates as a dry formula; it pulled at the skin around areas applied. even the palest shade offering is rather dark which made the concealer shockingly noticeable. starts to break apart on the skin after a couple of hours. looks terrible in natural lighting.

This stuff is awful.
I bought this thinking with was a dupe for the Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer.
It's so drying on the under the eye area yet too oily for use on the eyelids. Once applied to the undereye area it stays put yet it creases into my fine lines and emphasizes dryness and texture.
This stuff ruined a beautiful smoky eye I did but I guess I'm the one to blame since it's not marketed for use as an eye primer yet I can use so many other concealers as an eye primer as long as I set them but even when I set this Nyx concealer very well it caused my eyeshadows to crease.
Thank god I'm wearing some very full falsies today cause if not my smoky eye would look a whole lot worse. My falsies are hiding the terrible creasing going on with my eyeshadow right now.
This stuff is useless and will be hitting the trashcan tonight.
The shade porcelain is anything but the name implies. It is a soft peach color, for any of my very fair gals out there.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was a product that was there for me when nothing else was, coverage-wise. I went through a really bad bout of cystic and nodular acne in the past 6 months and it got to a point where no foundation was working and my regular undereye concealers didn't cut it.
Enter the NYX full coverage concealer. I use the shade beige or light beige, which is the lightest yellow shade in the line. It's a tad too dark for my winter skin (NC15) but I could still make it work. I usually used it under foundation, covered up what I need to using a warm fingertip and then patted the foundation on top with a sponge. I find the coverage stayed all day when applied that way and it didn't look too cakey. The coverage isn't 100% but I was using it on the worst of the worst in terms of imperfections and it did take away most of the redness.

I would highly recommend if you're looking for something to cover very severe imperfections like acne or birthmarks. It can also be used as an eye primer or for cut creases. I definitely don't recommend for undereye concealing - it's just way too heavy.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was surprised by how nice this concealer ended up being. I wasn't expecting a lot from it since NYX face products are pretty hit and miss for me, but it is very creamy and covers well. I don't find that it is terribly long-lasting, but under foundation and powder it does wear pretty well. The coverage is nice and has a kind of satiny finish. I use it mainly for concealing redness in my cheeks and around my nose on lighter makeup days. For the price the quality is good and I am glad to have it in my stash.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

After trying the photogenic concealer wand I wanted something a with more coverage so I picked up this concealer.

I feel like every time I use this concealer I have to force myself to like it or make excuses for why it doesn’t look good “oh maybe it’s the shade”, “this time I’ll try a different brush”, but it looks very thick and greasy when I use it under my eyes.

For facial spots / marks / blemishes it doesn’t cover them completely for me and I don’t like how shiny and oily the product looks on my skin.

I will be going back to the photogenic concealer in nutmeg (or deeper) and picking up the corrector shade(s) orange and/or yellow to better conceal what I need to conceal.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nice coverage. A lot of product for a good price. Very good product for cut creasing.