NYX Full Coverage Concealer Jar

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, BHT, Microcrystalline Wax, Nylon-66, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Silica, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/ Hexarosinate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sequioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was surprised by how nice this concealer ended up being. I wasn't expecting a lot from it since NYX face products are pretty hit and miss for me, but it is very creamy and covers well. I don't find that it is terribly long-lasting, but under foundation and powder it does wear pretty well. The coverage is nice and has a kind of satiny finish. I use it mainly for concealing redness in my cheeks and around my nose on lighter makeup days. For the price the quality is good and I am glad to have it in my stash.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

After trying the photogenic concealer wand I wanted something a with more coverage so I picked up this concealer.

I feel like every time I use this concealer I have to force myself to like it or make excuses for why it doesn’t look good “oh maybe it’s the shade”, “this time I’ll try a different brush”, but it looks very thick and greasy when I use it under my eyes.

For facial spots / marks / blemishes it doesn’t cover them completely for me and I don’t like how shiny and oily the product looks on my skin.

I will be going back to the photogenic concealer in nutmeg (or deeper) and picking up the corrector shade(s) orange and/or yellow to better conceal what I need to conceal.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nice coverage. A lot of product for a good price. Very good product for cut creasing.

It's definitely creamy and blendable and you get a lot for the money. I won't buy it again though, it looks very neutral in the pot but still goes on yellow-ish. It also tends to settle into the creases very easily.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really hate giving products anything 3stars or less, especially when i love the line...however i have to say although this is very much so full coverage,i disliked it bc it totally creases under my eyes and even the few times it didn't at first,it ALWAYS ended up cakey looking ab an hour max out after using.. I'm very disappointed bc i love NYX products and this FC concealer last forever and at a great price,but i just can't say I'll buy again nor recommend 😢..also i want to point out alot of ppl say using a certain setting spray,primer/BB cream and/or foundation will sometimes change the effects on the way concealers in general,however iv used just ab any and everything you can think of and nothing helped. Sorry NYX! love your products but this should be reformulated with stuff to help with the creasing and cakey-ness and i think it would be bomb! ❤

I LOVE this concealer, as well as most of my NYX Cosmetics products. It is so creamy and stands by its name, it is full coverage! I've had it almost at a year now and I'm getting to the point where I'm in need of another one soon! I 100% recommend this product!'

creased!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pros: Great amount of product for the price
Excellent color match (light/ivory)
Excellent coverage
Cons: Does not last more than a couple hours

I really like the color and coverage this provides when first applied. It really does cover and looks natural. However, I want my concealer to last through the day and this does not do that for me. I have to touch up multiple times a day even though i apply setting powder on top of it. That's a deal breaker for me.

I LOVE NYX products they're adorable, cruelty free and amazing quality. What more could you ask for? I use this under the eyes and although creak products do look cakey under the eye with the right technic this looks flawless. I use an orange or peach corrector under my eye, a touch of liquid concealer and then blend and then I use this on top of that blender concealer applying it with a brush and then blending out with my beauty blender. This technic actually works if you suffer from really dark under eyes like me. If you don't suffer from dark under eyes then count yourself lucky and don't bother using cream concealers like this. Oh and YES it WILL crease but majority concealers for tbh.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this was one of my first proper concealers! i mean proper because before this, i was using stuff that didn't really work well for my face. this was pretty nice for everything save for the under-eye, since it creased and felt kinda heavy. but it was great for the rest of the face. my only gripe is that it's a pot concealer, which can be easily contaminated. but i also get that it can't necessarily be helped, as it is a concealer of heavier consistency. either way, it's pretty good. i'd recommend it. wouldn't say i'd buy it again, but i'd tell you to get it if you wanted it.