NYX Full Coverage Concealer Jar

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, BHT, Microcrystalline Wax, Nylon-66, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Silica, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/ Hexarosinate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sequioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really hate giving products anything 3stars or less, especially when i love the line...however i have to say although this is very much so full coverage,i disliked it bc it totally creases under my eyes and even the few times it didn't at first,it ALWAYS ended up cakey looking ab an hour max out after using.. I'm very disappointed bc i love NYX products and this FC concealer last forever and at a great price,but i just can't say I'll buy again nor recommend 😢..also i want to point out alot of ppl say using a certain setting spray,primer/BB cream and/or foundation will sometimes change the effects on the way concealers in general,however iv used just ab any and everything you can think of and nothing helped. Sorry NYX! love your products but this should be reformulated with stuff to help with the creasing and cakey-ness and i think it would be bomb! ❤

It's definitely creamy and blendable and you get a lot for the money. I won't buy it again though, it looks very neutral in the pot but still goes on yellow-ish. It also tends to settle into the creases very easily.

I LOVE this concealer, as well as most of my NYX Cosmetics products. It is so creamy and stands by its name, it is full coverage! I've had it almost at a year now and I'm getting to the point where I'm in need of another one soon! I 100% recommend this product!'

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pros: Great amount of product for the price
Excellent color match (light/ivory)
Excellent coverage
Cons: Does not last more than a couple hours

I really like the color and coverage this provides when first applied. It really does cover and looks natural. However, I want my concealer to last through the day and this does not do that for me. I have to touch up multiple times a day even though i apply setting powder on top of it. That's a deal breaker for me.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this was one of my first proper concealers! i mean proper because before this, i was using stuff that didn't really work well for my face. this was pretty nice for everything save for the under-eye, since it creased and felt kinda heavy. but it was great for the rest of the face. my only gripe is that it's a pot concealer, which can be easily contaminated. but i also get that it can't necessarily be helped, as it is a concealer of heavier consistency. either way, it's pretty good. i'd recommend it. wouldn't say i'd buy it again, but i'd tell you to get it if you wanted it.

I LOVE NYX products they're adorable, cruelty free and amazing quality. What more could you ask for? I use this under the eyes and although creak products do look cakey under the eye with the right technic this looks flawless. I use an orange or peach corrector under my eye, a touch of liquid concealer and then blend and then I use this on top of that blender concealer applying it with a brush and then blending out with my beauty blender. This technic actually works if you suffer from really dark under eyes like me. If you don't suffer from dark under eyes then count yourself lucky and don't bother using cream concealers like this. Oh and YES it WILL crease but majority concealers for tbh.

creased!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is heavy, drying, and I hate the packaging. PASS!

This review is for the Green concealer jar.

I picked this up on a whim when I saw it in the clearance section of my local drugstore. I had been wanting to try a green concealer for breakouts but never put the effort into finding one. I must say it's pretty great. Been using it for about 8 months now and there's hardy a dip in the jar. I use it for spot treating on single breakouts. I usually have about 2-4 on any given day. It blends out great and is completely invisible under concealer or liquid foundation. I would not recommend it for concealing large areas of redness but for smaller spots it's perfect.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. For being a drugstore concealer, it definitely covers and has little to no creasing. Its not amazing for my dry skin. However, I would totally buy this again as a back-up concealer. Would recommend.