NYX Full Coverage Concealer Jar

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, BHT, Microcrystalline Wax, Nylon-66, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Silica, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/ Hexarosinate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sequioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines

I pretty much skipped under eye concealing on daily basis because nearly all concealers would just horribly crease on me. I got NYX Concealer Jar in the lightest shade in Porcelain and I tried it right away on my under eye area (plus setting it with powder immediately!) aaand guess what, no creasing! Haven't yet been wearing it for a longer period of time (6h-->) so can't give a review on that. So far, I'm pleased.

Also conceals blemishes quite nicely.

Downside? Well, I did hope porcelain would be more fair to give that brightening effect but it's just pretty much matches my skin, not being any lighter. That's good too.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

CJo1 Porcelain is the first drugstore concealer that matches my skin tone. Buildable coverage, will crease, and setting is necessary. Very blendable. Not cakey. I have oily skin w/dry patches, and this doesn't cling to dry patches nor slide off my oily skin.

To Read all 360 Reviews, Login or Join

This concealer impressed me. While i'd say it's coverage is medium but buildable, it didnt feel thick. It's actually a nice thin and smooth cream, not the melted feeling kind of creme. It's very easy to blend out with a makeup sponge and lasts quite a few hours. I recommend setting it immediately with an under eye powder to avoid creasing. It has only creased a couple of times on me but not enough for it to be a con of the product. Overall this is pretty decent especially for the price so i definitely recommend that people give it a try.

Covers surprisingly well and blends nicely, and the lightest shade is just perfect for my very pale skin.

I love this jar of good skin! Full cover, doesn't dry up and last forever!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have been using NYX concealers for years, and when I ran out of their wand I decided to go for this jar.
First, I love the fact that it's in a jar! I know that when it comes down to the very last bit of it, I'll get all that I paid for. Many people are complaining that it gets under their nails, but I have never experienced that issue... I just rub my finger tip in the jar, apply it, and it's done! It's a great product and it works for me throughout the day. It's a bit more difficult to apply to very dry spots, but what is it?
If I were you I'd go ahead and give it a try :)

So first off ..don't even waste your time with MAC concealer. This is a total dupe and was only 5 bucks. In my opinion it's better. Now my HG. Great for covering active pimples and acne scars! My only issue is the jar..it's cute a simple but ugh does it get under your nails. Just feel like it wastes product that way.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in Beige and it works for yellow-tones fair-medium skin. I have super oily skin though so it tends to slide down midday. It creases so be careful not to over-powder when setting it.

I purchase this to cover dark circle under my eyes. It neutralizes dark circles very well. For the price, it is an excellent product. However, you must be very careful when applying this as it can emphasize creases in the eye area. Make sure to use a good primer to help prevent creases.
If you are not worried about creating, then in would definitely recommend trying this product before you spend $$ on high dollar concealer.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is annoying and almost useless. If you try to use a finger to get the product, it gets under your nail. So you have to use a concealer brush, and it's just so awkward to apply it and then blend it. The coverage is just barely anything. Avoid this. I used to think NYX products were wonderful but more and more I've been let down by their products that do not work.

Update Jun 11/16. I did go back to this when all other concealers gave me a burning rash. It didn't seem to. But I can only raise the rating to 2 because it isn't all that effective as a concealer.