Physicians Formula Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer

Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer

3.0

on 4/5/2011 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I knew i wouldnt like this. I wasnt thinking at the time though. I was like oh sweet a matte bronzer with some eyeshadows built in! Great just what i want, a really crappy pigmented eyeshadows that are no good but just pigmented enough so that when you go for just the matte bronzer, you pick up some chunky glitter on your face. Why would anyone buy this? I dont really know, unless you like the tacky glitter on your face maybe? But i bought it i guess :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product from my local Ulta and at first thought it was the best! At that time i liked how it blended well with my natural tan and when it came to winter, i figured it would keep my face still looking tan. About a week or so later after purchasing this, my face broke out in little bumps around my nose and for head. I really, REALLY wanted this to work for my face but I guess it doesn't. If you don't have sensitive skin or skin thats prone to breakouts, buy this!! But unfortunately, it didn't work for me:( One thing I loved was how it had its own mirror and lil compartment for the brush to apply this with! haha, but I didn't like the brush so I just used one of mine to apply this with. The brush it came with was cheap and I got BARELY any product of my face. Hope this helped you! (:

on 7/26/2009 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this on clearance at Walgreens for like $3.50, so I am not sure if they are completely discontinuing it or Walgreens is just not going to carry it anymore. But I really love it, if I could find this somewhere else at regular price I would buy it. This is a great bronzer that is not a bit orange, but it is also not too brown so it won't make you look dirty. I also love how they have a little bit of highlighters on the side, they are nice too, not too shimmery. I really love it and I hope I will be able to be able to find it again.