Physicians Formula Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer

Physicians Formula Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer
Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Despite the fact that their products run on the light side & don't offer shades for people with dark/black skin, I've been a Physicians Formula fan for a long time & this compact doesn't disappoint. Bronze Gems Matte & Bright Bronzer is a bronzer, highlighter, & eye shadow; however, I use this as an allover powder & highlighter. The reason why I use this as a face powder as opposed to an actual bronzer is because the matte brown color is in fact a matte shade. The multi-gold tones gems are really good highlighters. Sometimes I like to sweep the colours across my cheekbones &/or down my nose to give myself a little bit of shimmer. I honestly & probably won't repurchase because it's pricey at $14, but if finances aren't an issue for you, I recommend this. You'll get your money's worth because it's basically a multiuse powder.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Physician's Formula is one of my favorite brands for bronzers, and this is no exception. I love the matte part of this bronzer since it isn't orange or muddy at all and it gives me a really tanned look for my NC35 complexion. I don't really use the shimmer part since it's really chalky and unpigmented, and I took off one lippie for that. This has never broken me out, like all my other PF products. It's a really good bronzer that's really pigmented, but really buildable. Another negative though, it the packaging. After 2+ years of using this almost daily, the hinge has broken, and the lid won't stay closed so I have to keep it upright and on a flat surface. I really love this product though, and I would repurchase!