Physicians Formula Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Physicians Formula Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer
Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product from my local Ulta and at first thought it was the best! At that time i liked how it blended well with my natural tan and when it came to winter, i figured it would keep my face still looking tan. About a week or so later after purchasing this, my face broke out in little bumps around my nose and for head. I really, REALLY wanted this to work for my face but I guess it doesn't. If you don't have sensitive skin or skin thats prone to breakouts, buy this!! But unfortunately, it didn't work for me:( One thing I loved was how it had its own mirror and lil compartment for the brush to apply this with! haha, but I didn't like the brush so I just used one of mine to apply this with. The brush it came with was cheap and I got BARELY any product of my face. Hope this helped you! (:

on 7/26/2009 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this on clearance at Walgreens for like $3.50, so I am not sure if they are completely discontinuing it or Walgreens is just not going to carry it anymore. But I really love it, if I could find this somewhere else at regular price I would buy it. This is a great bronzer that is not a bit orange, but it is also not too brown so it won't make you look dirty. I also love how they have a little bit of highlighters on the side, they are nice too, not too shimmery. I really love it and I hope I will be able to be able to find it again.

I love this bronzer, I have it in the lightest shade. I really liked the Shimmer strips bronzer by PF as wel, but it's too shimmery at times. This is matte, which I wanted to try and it's awesome, it's pretty sheer, but I love the look on me. Other bronzers have an orange tint to it, and it looks ridiculous on me cause I'm a very light (VERY VERY light brown) shade. It gives me a really nice and very natural color. I use it on my temples and my nose.

I <3 it, and I'm definately repurchasing. I love PF, it's my favorite brand.