Physicians Formula Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Physicians Formula Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer
Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer

2.0

The thing that I don't like about this bronzer is the glitter that comes embedded in it. When I looked at the product through the packaging it didn't look like it had SO much glitter. Now I am very pale so I wear bronzer all over my face and I don't like that it looks like I put straight glitter on my face. Would not purchase again.

on 3/9/2009 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ok so the packaging got me to try this one. ;-) It seems I never have any luck with Physicians Formula though, but I had high hopes for this pretty little gem. I love the container and the design on the top of the Bronzer. I will try the flowers as eye shadow before I totally give up on this one and take it back. The bronzer itself was like dirt on my face. I chose the lighter shade 2672 to avoid the orange look, even though I have med. skin tone. It did not work. I still got the orange thing from it, and my face actually looked dirty. I had to wash it off fast. So to me, the bronzer is a no go. I will not try to buy another one of these. I am disappointed yet again with P.F. bronzers, but hey...perhaps I can use the flowers as shadow. I will update later if things should change. I gave the packaging a 5 because it really is adorable.