Physicians Formula Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer

Filtered by age: 30-35
Physicians Formula Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer
Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer

on 4/26/2009 10:36:00 AM

I bought this in healthy glow bronzer to use as a natural looking bronzer. Well I brushed it over my nose, cheeks and forehead and it looked great but didn't really add color just matched my own skin tone. But throughout the night I would check my face and my skin just looked absolutely amazing. So long story short I haven't used face powder since middle school but I now use this as an all over face powder. It doesn't make my face look dry and powdery but doesn't look shiny either just really clear and healthy.

on 6/24/2008 1:32:00 AM

I bought this in #2819 Healthy Glow Bronzer. I am medium ivory with cool tones. This gave my light skin a natural tan without being too drastic. I find that many bronzers contain too much shimmer. This product had a mix of pink, gold and golden brown shimmer on one side of the compact and tan powder on the other side. This was the perfect mix without leaving shimmer all over my face. It comes in a round compact that has a lower half open for storage of a brush. I give it only 4 lippies because the compartment storing the brush has holes in it...will leak powder if you ever use the brush. The compact also has a fake gem on the lid. Kinda weird and it won't last long since you only have to nick it before it falls off the compact. Great buy...will repurchase. I bought this for $11.49 USD in Kmart.