Physicians Formula Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer

Filtered by age: 25-29
Physicians Formula Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer
Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer

on 10/27/2012 4:26:00 PM

This is my fav. bronzer. Although it is annoying that I end up wasting a lot of product due to the packaging (never use all of the glittery colors, or the bronzer bordering them), the color is perfect for my cool, fair skin tone. I sway every once and a while, but always keep coming back to this one.

Great bronzer for me! Nice and mild; does not look like cheap tan-in-a-can. Comfortable, not irritating or powdery. Looks shimmery and sunshiney- a nice look to perk up winter a little bit! Very cute packaging with a little "gem" on top of the pretty silver compact, too.

Finally, I would like to commend Physicians' Formula for making a non-animal-tested product.

on 3/28/2007 4:08:00 PM

I was quite excited to try this product because it was practically screaming at me to purchase it at Walgreens. This is fairly expensive for a drugstore product - $13, but that seems to be the trend of lately. Im here to report that this product did not meet my expectations. I absolutely love the last Physicians Formula product I tried the Virtual Face Powder, so I was hoping for similar success. Not the case! I have this in the shade Bronzer. Let me say this is definitely not very pigmented which can be advantageous for bronzers as I tend to over-apply and end up with muddy face. The bronzer portion is supposed matte but it has the slightest satin-finish so gives you that natural sun-kissed look without any shimmer. However, it almost borders on orange on me, which usually doesnt happen with me and bronzers. Furthermore, its hard not to swirl your brush into the shimmer three jewels so you do end up with some random sparkles. No big deal because those jewels are extremely chalky and non-pigmented. I cant imagine trying to use these upon the eyelids because I would be spending hours digging my shadow into the jewels to get some product and color. Boo! The staying power of this is all right, lasted all day until I washed my face without noticeable streaking. I hate the dorky packaging with the cheapy rhinestone. The brush is crap and I cant see why the mirror cant be placed on the top. This product should not be this bulky. Overall this is an okay product because I like how its buildable but I think Wet n Wild makes way better bronzers that are way cheaper. I guess Ill keep this for now or swap it. Would not repurchase.