Diesel Zero Plus Feminine

Diesel Zero Plus Feminine
Zero Plus Feminine

3.2

Why doesn't this come with a lid... or does it? It's not portable...or is it? I don't know. I sprayed this on myself and the spices burned off my nose hairs. The only perfume I've ever had to go wash off, and I'm a perfume fanatic. It's still lingering on me.... I'm dying...help me.... ack :X

I got a 100ml this for $20 on a perfume warehouse sale. It's very wearably. Coconutty, fruity and sweet, the dry-down is kinda musky but doesn't bother me. The bottle looks like a cologne or other masculine perfume, but it's easy to travel with and doesn't leak. Not a high class perfume, but easy to wear and perfect for parties. I'd buy it again.

on 1/7/2011 2:59:00 PM

This smells like synthetic coconut on me. Which i dont entirely dislike, in fact, i quite like it. Once the blast of coconut dies away it's left with a strange synthetic berry coconut muskyness. Don't know what happens after that because it's vanished. Wouldn't repurchase but will happily use up the bottle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Mainly cherry, coconut, vanilla, amber, with a small touch of orange, cinnamon and sharp pepper. A delicious blend that smells like "Black Forest Cake" in the opening. Then it dries down to a feminine creamy warm musk lasting 3 or 4 hours. Very wearable, although I find the cinnamon and sharp pepper annoying. BUT THERE IS NO LID!! It did my head in searching everywhere for a matching lid so I could carry it in my bag without spilling.

CLASSIFICATION: Woody Floriental
TOP NOTES: nutmeg, black pepper, cinnamon, apricot, red apple, plum, bitter orange and pineapple
HEART NOTES: Orchid, magnolia, lily-of-the-valley, Morocco rose, iris and jasmine
BASE NOTES: cacao, vanilla, sandalwood, amber, white musk and cedar

on 6/19/2009 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Generic sugary, woody-floral. Doesn't smell bad but nothing interesting either. Long-lasting.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my all-time favourite scents. I bought it rather cheaply for around $20NZD and I fell in love.
I don't have this anymore as I finished the bottle and recieved another perfume which I began using everyday, but if I see it again I will definitely be repurchasing.
The smell is very different. A milky, cinnamony scent with a touch of vanilla and spice.
It is very strong and on myself, it lasts for ages.
I have recieved nothing but compliments on this scent, and find boys LOVE it just as much as I do!
It is definitely a 'summer' scent would recommend it to those who love foody/spicy scents.

This smells like a bit cheap, to be honest.
It's a very sickly, cloying coconut smell that doesn't improve as it wears throughout the day. It doesn't last very long either, but i think that's a good thing...!!

on 3/30/2006 6:15:00 PM

I used to wear this scent a lot a few summers ago and just recently started wearing it again. I guess it's not that bad. I like the coconut smell but initially when I spray it on it smells awful. After a few mins the smell dies down and is wearable. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't last for more than maybe an hour at the most. It is a sexy scent though for summer.

on 3/13/2006 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Very musky and fruity - it smells incredibly cheap and unexeptional.

on 12/27/2005 12:54:00 PM

neat packaging belies the unimpressive scent. The cinnamon (on me anyway) muscled out any other subtle notes. BUMMER.

Popular Fragrances