Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector
Instant Light Lip Perfector Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector Rose ShimmerClarins Instant Light Lip Perfector Rose ShimmerClarins Instant Light Lip Perfector Rose Shimmer

4.4

Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Irvingia Gabonensis Kernel Butter, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum/Fragrance, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Oryzanol, Tribehenin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopherol, Bht

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse

A lovely grab-and-glow lip gloss with a subtle shimmer, moisturizing, which I have in the 08 shade, nicely tinted a subtle dark cherry color. Does not accentuate lines. Moderately long lasting, a few hours. Nicely moisturizing. You do not need a mirror to apply. 1 lippie off because it is not particularly long lasting but is otherwise very nice.

on 4/15/2017 11:13:00 AM

My new favorite lip product. It gives just a hint of color and shine but its not at all sticky or gummy. Stays on well for a gloss and keeps my lips moisturized.

on 4/14/2017 2:25:00 PM

I bought this product a month ago based on good reviews of it and was not deceived.
It's a treatment for my lips as it's really moisturizing. It has a great shine as well, and a subtle one. My colour is candy shimmer and it's a faint pale rose glow.
The smell is a very good thing about this product because it's a vanilla scent reminiscent of candy and not very strong, otherwise it could bother me as I'm very picky on scents.
The aplicator is a tiny sponge that caresses the lips and for me it's really a hit. One of the best things about the product.
It's said to be the number one seller Clarins product in the UK and if that's true I can totally understand that. If you buy it once you will certainly buy another when you run out of it.
I'm only a bit worried because the top seems to be detaching from the package, it's a tiny gap and nothing bad has happened, there's no leakage of any kind but if it happens I'll come back here on this review and let you know, as it would be a disaster.

on 3/25/2017 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this gloss, would definitely recommend and I have purchased multiple tubes. I have very dry lips and I bite them all the time. At this point in my life, I've just accepted that I can't wear anything with too much pigment or that isn't actively moisturising.

This hits all my lippie requirements:
- gives a slight hint of tint
- is not too shiny
- no visible glitter
- can apply without a mirror
- doesn't leave my lips drier after it wears off, actually leaves them plump and comfortable and reduces the lines that appear with dehydration (not age)
- has a decent (hour or so) period when it is detectable
- can be reapplied as often as you want without looking odd or glooping.

I have purchased two colours multiple times (05, 06) and while they look quite pigmented in the tube they are nothing more than a wash of tint. I have pigmented lips though so the lighter colours look ashy and odd on me, but 05 and 06 look natural and flattering.

I like the tube applicator, it has a flocked feeling slanted tip so you can go on straight from the tube and it doesn't produce a hard edge that needs to be blended. They don't look flashy and are in line with the Clarins branding. Basically, I feel comfortable reapplying at work.

I found they lasted at least a few months while living in my purse. I usually buy a new one when I have to squeeze too hard or the applicator starts to look worn, bu t I felt like I got good usage out of them for the price. They are solidly mid-range in pretty much every aspect but exceed most other brands in actually moisturising the lips. Bottom line I would definitely recommend and will repurchase myself.

on 3/17/2017 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I picked this up in shade 02 Apricot, it's a very sheer peach and really doesn't give much colour at all. It has some shine and a hint of shimmer that is barely noticeable, it's just enough to slightly brighten up a natural lip. The packaging is okay, I love the longer tube but am not really a huge fan of the sponge tip on the applicator, I feel like it's kind of dirty to keep using. The scent is light and a bit sweet but not overly scented. The product itself is moisturizing and fairly long lasting, it is very nice to use. I would repurchase and possibly pick up a darker shade (thinking 06 rosewood).

on 12/16/2016 9:55:00 AM

I used to be more than a little in love with these, especially the darker ones. I definitely don't like nude type colours on lips, and I also don't like the colour of my natural lips, but the redder shades have been brilliant. Kind of like a mlbb thing. On holiday I used it to bed as well, and it definitely works as well. The plum one was the best one they ever put out, if I see it again I will definitely get a few. It's not a full 5, just because I like a bit more pigmentation. I know that's not what this product is about though.

on 11/7/2016 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have these in 07 & 08. The 07 is exactly my lip colour, doesn't do anything colour-wise, and is too light for me in spring/summer but is perfect for autumn & winter. Just gives me a polished look while moisturising my lips at the same time. The 08 is a pretty berry, still very natural looking but with more colour. Love that I can just slick them on before the school run or before I jump on my bike for work. Minimal effort, maximal result :).

on 10/28/2016 6:45:00 PM

One of my favourite clarins products that I have been repurchasing for myself,my mum and best friend for many years. It moisturises your lips, gives you nice tinted colour and glow. It smells and feels fantastic on compare to some other lipglosses including max, this has a more natural feel to it. Would definitely recommend for every day use.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I picked this up after watching "Suits" and trying to figure out what Megan Markle wears on her lips in the show... the internet told me it was this! It has some pros: I love the color (2 in this case), love the slight sheen and glossiness, love the scent! It makes your lips look full and healthy. There really is no other comparison for the color! Cons are that it doesn't moisturize whatsoever. In fact, using this means applying it constantly to ensure your lips don't feel dry. I'm undecided as to if I would buy it again. I have enough boring lip balms that moisturize well but this one has that special glow. If it wasn't $20, I'd probably pick it up again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This product lives permanently in my handbag because it's the perfect every-day item. I purchased No.5 which is a pretty sheer pink shade that gives my lips a hint of colour.

The reason I always keep this with me is because it looks beautiful with any makeup look - from the most natural to the ultra-dramatic, but it also looks great when I'm wearing nothing at all on my face. So, if I forget to bring a lip product with me, I know this will look great no matter what.

It's truly a fuss-free lip item. The formula is so comfortable and moisturising - sitting somewhere between a balm and a gloss. It's not sticky at all (my pet peeve with glosses) and it doesn't smear or gloop up at the edge of your lips. It does fade fairly quickly, but leaves lips feeling hydrated and smooth.

The flock-tip applicator is very easy and comfortable to use, and it feels really nice when applying the product. I normally steer clear of tube glosses, but I haven't had any issues with it leaking and it's also really easy to control how much product comes out of the tip.

Given these are so sheer, I'm not really sure it's worth owning multiple shades. But I'll happily repurchase No.5 or any of the other pinky ones when I run out.