CLARINS Instant Light Lip Perfector

CLARINS Instant Light Lip Perfector
Instant Light Lip Perfector Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector Rose ShimmerClarins Instant Light Lip Perfector Rose ShimmerClarins Instant Light Lip Perfector Rose Shimmer

4.4

Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Irvingia Gabonensis Kernel Butter, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum/Fragrance, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Oryzanol, Tribehenin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopherol, Bht

on 4/5/2018 6:46:00 PM

This is a really nice moisturizing lip balm. I have it in Apricot Shimmer and it’s a light milky peach colour with a faint fruity smell. I really like the texture- it’s not sticky and has a texture similar to MAC creamsheen glosses but this is much more moisturizing. I like the felt tip applicator and the squeeze tube is nice and slim to fit in your purse or pocket.

This product is supposed to be moisturizing. I’ve given it a few chances to prove itself, but I’m disappointed.

When you first apply it, you get a tint of colour with a lip gloss sticky feel. After a full day of wearing this and taking it off, I am expecting my regular lip moisture level, or even a bit more since this is supposed to be moisturizing. However, my lips are unveiled to be a DRY, PEELING mess.

I have to rescue my lips from this demon of a product with a heavy layer of moisturizer overnight. I live in Canada and tried this during the winter. It’s definitely not up to Canadian winter standards.

on 1/5/2018 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this for moisturization, not colour - it just seemed very similar in texture to my favorite (discontinued) lipbalm. It's pretty good at moisturizing the lips, unless it's cold outside. Mine were quite chapped before I began using this, but it fixed them in a few days. The texture is almost not sticky and not too oily either. I have sensitive lips, and this does absolutely not irritate them

The thing that is not so positive is that I have this in 05, and it doesn't flatter my fair olive skin - the peachy color just brings out the green tones more. Later, I bought 06, and it looks awesome - very naturally nude, for days you don't want to wear pink!

This is moisturizing, but only in summer - it's a little lacking for the climate I usually live in. However, the main reason for this rating is: I really dislike the applicator. I used up one of these glosses, but had to toss the other one when I had about 1/4 still left, because the applicators really accumulate bacteria - they are fuzzy and bacteria seem to really like it... and they begin to smell really bad. I still used the glosses when the applicator just began smelling bad, then I tried to wash the applicator with soap, then disinfect them with alcohol. Even though I was carefult, I still got soap and alcohol into the tube. I don't feel I should have to wash the applicators of my glosses or have them smell nasty... I would like these glosses way more if Clarins would change the package. I don't understand how my lipgloss wands never smell, but the applicator on these smelt...

on 1/4/2018 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is my HG lip balm/gloss the smell is amazing like candy and I find its really moisturising but I don't think it lasts really long but I don't mind I just love this sooo much would definitely repurchase time and time again

on 1/1/2018 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was obsessed with the Clarins lip oils but I think I like this more! This is a super hydrating and healing gloss with a buttery smooth texture that just datasets any lines and makes your lips look smooth and full. It also smells like cake batter with is a plus!

on 11/11/2017 5:30:00 PM

My favorite lipgloss! Very hydrating

on 8/27/2017 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to love this after reading so many reviews, but for the price I can't say that I do. The gloss is nice enough, it smells like cake batter or vanilla (which I don't like that much) but I really don't like the applicator. It's a spongy tip that I feel gets a bit grubby over time. Won't repurchase.

I got a travel size of pink shade.this gloss smells good, leaves sheer color and the apeareance of soft lips with a little volume effect, but i dont like the sponge aplicator and i think its too expensive For the results, i prefer perricone no lipstick lipstick because its much more hidrating , still looks natural and more volumizing, plus the packaging

on 5/21/2017 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unlike most of the reviewers, I do not like this balm. Gives a tiny bit of color (hardly noticeable), not lasting at all, and for me it does not help to smooth / hydrate my lips either. No benefit, no repurchase for sure, such a shame that I have spent money on this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

A lovely grab-and-glow lip gloss with a subtle shimmer, moisturizing, which I have in the 08 shade, nicely tinted a subtle dark cherry color. Does not accentuate lines. But not that long lasting, only a few hours. Nicely moisturizing, though, doesn"t leave your lips dry. You do not need a mirror to apply, either. 1 lippie off because it is not particularly long lasting but is otherwise very nice.
BTW the shimmer is very finely milled, you will not find glitter or specks migrating outside your lips.