Dove ProAge Rich Night Cream

No Image

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

I sort of liked the texture of this product, but the smell is so strong my husband couldn't sleep because it irritated his asthma.

on 3/27/2007 12:38:00 PM

The Dove Energy Glow night cream is my current HG day and night moisturizer--it truly is excellent and I've gone through at least 6 jars of it already! I live in a mountain resort town so when the one store that normally carries the Energy Glow night cream was out of it, I picked this new ProAge night cream up in desperation. At first I thought it would prove a worthy substitute though immediately I was turned off by the abundance of sticky-sweet fragrance. The Energy Glow cream has a fragrance also, but it is lighter, cleaner, and more bearable. Dove really OD'ed on the fragrance in this stuff and it smells like fermenting fruit--ewww. This cream moisturized just as well and didn't break me out, but it did leave my skin kind of sticky feeling and a little shinier. I just noticed that my skin didn't look as nice when I was using this stuff. As soon as they got Energy Glow back in stock I dumped this stuff and probably won't be getting it again. continued >>