Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

maybelline great lash mascara: I personally liked this mascara. i dont reccoment it though if you either dont have long lashes or if you are into crazy dramatic eyelashes. i have long lashes that are natraully curled. im lucky. It made my lashes look great. It didnt make them feel heavy, and didnt flake. i loved the want. it was a pretty standerd want nothing too crazy. i reccoment it.

on 1/3/2017 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Please explain to me why it's still the best mascara according to Allure? It's an average mascara, nothing great, and it smudges! Dior and Benefit make better mascaras.

on 12/28/2016 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I will not repurchase this because i don't like that its waterproof. It really hardens and dries out my lashes are falling out. But i still like this mascara in a way because it makes my eyes pop and it holds my curl for a long time. I hope they have something like this but non waterproof.

on 12/19/2016 6:12:00 AM

It smudges crazy......I need to check 100 times during the day to meke sure I am not become a panda.

on 12/11/2016 5:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Be sure not to layer this product or you'll clump for sure. For a good cheap drugstore product, i absolutely love it. Definitely recommended for anyone on a budget. Packaging a little ugly.

on 12/10/2016 3:31:00 PM

Great trash.

on 12/3/2016 11:57:00 PM

Terrible, made no difference, and I happened to get the waterproof version so it was 100% not worth the extra lashes I pulled off during removal. Threw it away after giving up on making it work. Get another mascara from Maybelline that actually works.

on 11/28/2016 10:47:00 AM

Seeing this brings back so many memories. It was the first mascara I ever used; but that doesn't mean it's good. I think it's just really cheap and easy to find and that's why people use it. I remember seeing my mom use it for years, but when I started using makeup regularly we both switched to better kinds. If you're looking for drugstore mascara there are so many alternatives that are much better than this. I use drugstore makeup more than anything, and my favorite kind of mascara is the Covergirl LashBlast Volume mascara in the orange tube. It is $6.25 at Target and exponentially better quality.

on 11/28/2016 10:22:00 AM

I bought this classic mascara to play with the brush (traditional style). My lashes are black and fairly long so they don't need a ly of help. This mascara made them look nice, but....

THE BURNING

Any amount of watery eyes and bammo!!

THE pain!

And smudging on undereye despite the fact that I only used it on upper lashes.

Tried it twice. The first makeup I took back to the store for a refund.

Never again.

Lash Sensational - so much better.

this was the first mascara i ever bought and straight away i was not a fan. it does not seperate lashes too well and it does not have a greate applicator. what i did like is that it has a nice black color.

Popular Mascaras