Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

on 4/10/2017 11:18:00 PM

No flaking, no clumping, no strong odor, no smudging. And, it comes in dark brown! 2 coats worked well on my lashes, made them fuller and not spikey. I use the regular, not waterproof, so it removes easily.

I am really not sure why everyone raves about this mascara. It is EXTREMELY clumpy and wet. I have long lashes to begin with and I can't put this on without getting on my top lid and under my eyes. It takes FOREVER to dry and it is so wet it makes my lashes stick together. And that with almost wiping the wand off completely on the sides of the tube before applying. The color is, perhaps, the only positive of this as the black is REALLY black, but other than that this is just garbage. If you DO feel the need to buy this, please put your eye makeup and mascara on before you do your face makeup, otherwise you will absolutely ruin your face makeup having to remove spots of mascara off your under eyes after applying this.

on 3/1/2017 12:28:00 AM

This was one of the first mascaras I've ever tried (it was my mother's recommendation back when she briefly wore mascara). It's nostalgic for me and I hold it close to my heart. I would consider this a sort of color for your lashes. It doesn't really lift at all and I don't see any length added, but it just made my lashes noticeably black thus completing the look. I didn't mind that since I wore this in high school, but I can see how this could be a negative for others who want more to be done for their lashes.

on 2/28/2017 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Very average mascara, nothing special. Formula is quite wet so it can get messy before it dries.

on 2/23/2017 9:17:00 PM

This mascara is very light. It does not make my lashes look fuller or darker. I like that there is no clumping but it does not add volume or length either. It is quite cheap and I find it smears by the end of the day.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

maybelline great lash mascara: I personally liked this mascara. i dont reccoment it though if you either dont have long lashes or if you are into crazy dramatic eyelashes. i have long lashes that are natraully curled. im lucky. It made my lashes look great. It didnt make them feel heavy, and didnt flake. i loved the want. it was a pretty standerd want nothing too crazy. i reccoment it.

on 1/3/2017 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Please explain to me why it's still the best mascara according to Allure? It's an average mascara, nothing great, and it smudges! Dior and Benefit make better mascaras.

on 12/28/2016 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I will not repurchase this because i don't like that its waterproof. It really hardens and dries out my lashes are falling out. But i still like this mascara in a way because it makes my eyes pop and it holds my curl for a long time. I hope they have something like this but non waterproof.

on 12/19/2016 6:12:00 AM

It smudges crazy......I need to check 100 times during the day to meke sure I am not become a panda.

on 12/11/2016 5:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Be sure not to layer this product or you'll clump for sure. For a good cheap drugstore product, i absolutely love it. Definitely recommended for anyone on a budget. Packaging a little ugly.

Popular Mascaras