Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

Long lasting, not too wet or dry, best for bottom lashes due to small brush

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So this is a mascara best suited for those who prefer a more natural look, and isn't the best for those seeking tons of volume and length. Having said that, I personally enjoy this mascara! I love the small/slim brush, that allows me to easily get to the base of my lashes, and to coat bottom lashes without causing smudges everywhere. I like that my lashes look and feel soft, and I'd swear I have less lash-loss when I use this versus other mascaras. This lifts/curls my lashes nicely, without the need for a lash curler. I like the shade options, the blacks are some of the darkest I have come across, but lately I have been loving "Brownish Black". The vintage looking pink and green tube is so cute too! Price is great, I have seen this for less than $5 most places. Will repurchase!

on 8/12/2017 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I would always read somewhere that this mascara was great and that everyone used to use it. Used to is the key phrase. I bought this because I was looking for brown mascara and this was affordable and I remembered reading good things about it. When I tried it on it did absolutely nothing but put some color on my lashes. The more coats I put on, the worse it got. My lashes would get too close together and clumped. I don't recommend this at all and would not buy again.

The rating of this mascara says it all. "Great Lash" only makes my lashes a bit darker- zero length, zero volume, no curl. Maybelline's Lash Sensational is my all-time HG mascara that I repurchase over and over, but this one is a joke. Don't waste your money.

on 8/9/2017 12:12:00 PM

I've never understood the obsession with this mascara. I tried it once and hated it! My lashes were darker but not full at all and just looked a bit wet and limp. i threw it out because it was so awful, wouldn't recommend!

on 8/8/2017 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I feel vindicated seeing all the mediocre to bad reviews on this product because I've always thought it was awful. I will say it's a pretty neat trick that they managed to make it both clumpy and runny at the same time.

Lol. This mascara is a joke. It doesn't curl your lashes and no hold at all. Feels like you have applied nothing. It flakes and smudges. Save your money dont buy this.
Try Maybelline big shot(gold bottle) mascara. Absolutely amazing. You wont regret.

on 8/3/2017 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the worst mascara's I've tried. Didn't stay on and left me with dark rings underneath my eyes for a couple days.. there's a lot of better drugstore mascaras on the market! My friend has a lot of success with the L'oreal one that has a primer attached, I think you'd better try that one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very basic mascara. It does darken the lashes, but that's it; it doesn't have any oomph at all. The formula is thin and it takes several coats to make your lashes show up. It's certainly something that I'm not impressed with. Initially thought it was cheap, but after testing it, I feel it's overpriced for its quality. Will not repurchase.

on 7/17/2017 10:32:00 AM

I don't understand the bad reviews. I love this mascara! It separates the lashes and gives great volume and length. It's perfect for a daytime look because it doesn't clump up or too crazy. It does not smudge on me. Love it :)

Popular Mascaras