Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

absolutely the worst mascara ever. the bristles are spaces so far apart that no product gets on the lashes. trash.

on 6/17/2017 12:18:00 AM

I am asian and I have very short straight lashes. Even with the waterproof version, its smudges, flaked and I looked like a total panda. It didnt hold my curl, very wet mascara. Not recommended at all.

on 6/15/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm so glad to see the low rating on this, it's junk. I don't know how it's lasted all these years on the market and people act like it's some classic, amazing mascara. It's junk.

on 6/14/2017 5:39:00 AM

I did not like it at all, it was all wet and clumpy. But the black color was great.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Can it get any better than this? The price? The consistency, it can clump a little at the beginning I agree but I always take a tissue and remove the excess product before applying. I find the pink tub to be playful and fun too. I love knowing I can find this at any drug store or Target. Some great things shouldn't change!

This is an okay mascara, i'm sure you would like it if you like a natural look, but I like to have a little lenght and volume. It is a great bottom lash mascara thought!

on 5/16/2017 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My favorite mascara for a natural look!!

Not that bad if i use for 2. Layer and this is perfect mascara for bottom lashes

The Great Lash Mascara from Maybelline is an affordable mascara. It's very natural looking and provides extra definition. I can´t understand why a lot of people are putting it down?I like it and I can recommend it.

on 4/10/2017 11:18:00 PM

No flaking, no clumping, no strong odor, no smudging. And, it comes in dark brown! 2 coats worked well on my lashes, made them fuller and not spikey. I use the regular, not waterproof, so it removes easily.