Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

on 6/6/2018 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I rarely get it but when I do it always gives me the blackest lashes and also it’s easy to build up. I like the waterproof version really holds up.

on 5/11/2018 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It's okay considering the price, but go for a better product by investing a couple more bucks. I have natural black lashes and their clear mascara did better work for me.

on 5/5/2018 3:25:00 AM

Another really awful mascara. This works if you already have full lashes. But if you don’t have any eyelashes do not expect this to work, giving you volume or length. It does not do that. It will do nothing. There are other mascaras that will give volume, length and incredible color to barely there lashes. Not this one.

Don't bother me, I'm only here to agree to all the negative reviews.

on 4/26/2018 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was using it for a few years but now when I changed the mascara I can tell its not so fab. Barely adds any volume. Not sure if its a brush or formula.

on 4/12/2018 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was my very first tube of mascara, 30 years ago... and I've just recently rediscovered it, and I love it! I agree it's pretty basic, no va-va-va-voom lashes here - but I use it as a LASH PRIMER before another, lengthening mascara (CG Clump Crusher) and this combo gives me thick, fluttery lashes. And it's easy to wash off with just water! The only thing I don't like is the packaging. The colours are garish, and I miss the round, tapered tube from the '80s...

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

This mascara is worthless, for me anyway. I could never get it to work. It never showed up on my eyelashes, but only underneath my eyes. I am always amazed that anyone chooses this one. There are so many better ones out there.

on 4/12/2018 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm surprised at the poor reviews for this product. I actually love Great Lash. It's my go to mascara. Affordable and available virtually everywhere, I like it in the dark brown. Great Lash is more for a natural look and is especially suited for fair complected individuals. Personally I think it looks garish to have HUGE black lashes against pale skin and red, blonde or light brown hair. It's important to step back and look at the whole picture. You want all of your makeup to blend. If you're honest with yourself, you might realize that a more subtle black or brown lash might actually look better.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really don’t understand the love for this mascara. It looks fine, but only lasts about an hour before my undereye area is a black, smudgy mess. It may be cheap, but I still think it’s overpriced.

It's a classic, but not that great.