Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The only people who love this product are those who already have great lashes.

I have various 'impact' mascara's for nights out, ones that are like BAM! LASHES! This is not one of those. So, if that's what you want do not buy this. You'll be disappointed like so many other reviewers. But, I wasn't looking for one of those.

I have naturally long black lashes but they are blonde at the tip. For a subtle, day time look I really just want something that colours the end and adds a little definition. For me, this is perfect for that.

The only thing I hate is the packaging.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

All this does is make your lashes black. That's it. No lengthening. No volumising. Just tint in a bottle basically.

on 7/13/2018 4:46:00 PM

Okay first of all I always get it on sale at either 4 or 5CAD. It is often on sale and it becomes worth it . This has been in my makeup bag since I was 13 ( obviously changed it since but you get it ). It is affordable and an AMAZING product when you think of it's price. You can't compare to Lancôme or Benefit, but when you think about the fact it dries up after a month or so, it's a good product for a cheap price that won't break your wallet to swtich every month.
They have a HUGE range compared to other mascara lines in any brand. You have different shades of black as well as brown, transparent and blue. They offer waterproof as well. Many different wands too.
It is not my first choice, but i use it as a back up because TBH that thing never dries up and when it does you add a bit of saline and you are good to go. I don't know about you but I am way too scared to add saline in a 30CAD mascara but a 5CAD one? Hell yeah.
Travel friendly and easy tu use. Basically the first mascara of alot of 90's ladies and yet it's still on the market!
You can't go wrong with this one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I didn't like this product at all and I think most of us don't. I bought it a couple of years ago so my memory is kinda foggy about this product. I remember a threw it out the first time I used it. It doesn't give your lashes a cute look. It looked like I only had 3 lash hairs. Not natural looking and very spidery. Doesn't separate at all.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don’t understand why this mascara has been on so many lists as one of best mascaras, unless Maybelline has been paying to market this on “best of” lists in magazines for years. It does nothing for my lashes, clumps, and smudges. Would not recommend.

on 6/28/2018 9:39:00 PM

Not much to add that hasn't been mentioned in the reviews already. Who on earth is still buying this crap?

on 6/6/2018 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I rarely get it but when I do it always gives me the blackest lashes and also it’s easy to build up. I like the waterproof version really holds up.

on 5/11/2018 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It's okay considering the price, but go for a better product by investing a couple more bucks. I have natural black lashes and their clear mascara did better work for me.

on 5/5/2018 3:25:00 AM

Another really awful mascara. This works if you already have full lashes. But if you don’t have any eyelashes do not expect this to work, giving you volume or length. It does not do that. It will do nothing. There are other mascaras that will give volume, length and incredible color to barely there lashes. Not this one.