Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

on 3/1/2017 12:28:00 AM

This was one of the first mascaras I've ever tried (it was my mother's recommendation back when she briefly wore mascara). It's nostalgic for me and I hold it close to my heart. I would consider this a sort of color for your lashes. It doesn't really lift at all and I don't see any length added, but it just made my lashes noticeably black thus completing the look. I didn't mind that since I wore this in high school, but I can see how this could be a negative for others who want more to be done for their lashes.

on 2/28/2017 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Very average mascara, nothing special. Formula is quite wet so it can get messy before it dries.

on 2/23/2017 9:17:00 PM

This mascara is very light. It does not make my lashes look fuller or darker. I like that there is no clumping but it does not add volume or length either. It is quite cheap and I find it smears by the end of the day.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

maybelline great lash mascara: I personally liked this mascara. i dont reccoment it though if you either dont have long lashes or if you are into crazy dramatic eyelashes. i have long lashes that are natraully curled. im lucky. It made my lashes look great. It didnt make them feel heavy, and didnt flake. i loved the want. it was a pretty standerd want nothing too crazy. i reccoment it.

on 1/3/2017 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Please explain to me why it's still the best mascara according to Allure? It's an average mascara, nothing great, and it smudges! Dior and Benefit make better mascaras.

on 12/28/2016 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I will not repurchase this because i don't like that its waterproof. It really hardens and dries out my lashes are falling out. But i still like this mascara in a way because it makes my eyes pop and it holds my curl for a long time. I hope they have something like this but non waterproof.

on 12/19/2016 6:12:00 AM

It smudges crazy......I need to check 100 times during the day to meke sure I am not become a panda.

on 12/11/2016 5:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Be sure not to layer this product or you'll clump for sure. For a good cheap drugstore product, i absolutely love it. Definitely recommended for anyone on a budget. Packaging a little ugly.

on 12/10/2016 3:31:00 PM

Great trash.

on 12/3/2016 11:57:00 PM

Terrible, made no difference, and I happened to get the waterproof version so it was 100% not worth the extra lashes I pulled off during removal. Threw it away after giving up on making it work. Get another mascara from Maybelline that actually works.

Popular Mascaras