Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

on 10/5/2017 12:32:00 PM

Just ok, not awful, but I wouldn't repurchase. It smudges a little bit by the end of the day and that rarely happens to me with mascara. It does define more than some other mascaras and gives some length but is a tad clumpy. I didn't get the waterproof version and it's still difficult to remove which is really irritating. I've definitely used worse but there are so many better mascaras out there I'll pass on getting this again in the future.

on 9/26/2017 2:58:00 PM

I have to agree with most of reviewers, I don't think this mascara is worth the hype.
It probably has sentimental value for many, since it exists for such a long time, and the packaging is very catchy, but I am not liking the effect it has on my lashes.
I have quite long lashes, but not very dense. I don't mind the natural look at all, but what this mascara does is it glues my lashes together without adding any volume, so it seems like i have less volume when I put it on.
I've used it 3 times so far, and every singe time it managed to transfer om my eyelids. Dries very slowly.
Maybe it is nice for someone with very thick lashes who only wants very subtle effect.

on 8/25/2017 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Don't get the hype. It was clumpy and smudged. In all fairness many mascaras do smudge on me. I generally use waterproof or tube

on 8/26/2017 6:41:00 PM

I will never understand the hype for this mascara. It really is a subpar mascara that is good enough if you want to have subtle lashes, but other than that? Hell no, would never buy again. It coats the lashes well enough, doesn't clump but all it does is coat the lashes. It doesn't lengthen, it doesn't curl or give volume. I have tried it a few times and everytime I did, I wished I had just whipped out my better mascara's because that no make-up lash look is not for me.

on 8/25/2017 3:06:00 AM

It doesn't do anything except make your eyelashes look darker. This was the first mascara I ever bought years ago. I wouldn't even recommend it for a beginner though, just because there's much better ones for the same price range.

this is good and affordable but i'm not sure if i would buy it again. it's natural and good for the lower lashes. it does last quite a long time.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Such a shame that I didn't read the reviews before purchasing this garbage. DO NOT BUY, IT'S A TERRIBLE PRODUCT!

on 8/23/2017 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Every single YouTuber that I watch has raved at least once about this mascara, so I was sucked into the hype. I did not find anything "cult" about this mascara. It does nothing to my lashes - no length, no volume, no definition (even after layers and layers of it)! On top of that, this mascara is too expensive for its nothingness. There is nothing special about it, therefore I would strongly pass this mascara and instead get Maybelline's Lash Sensational!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The only thing I really like about this product is the packaging, the pink & green are super cute. Other than that, not my favorite mascara. I only use it for my bottom lashes or sometimes as a second coat on top of another mascara. I hate that this mascara transfers to my under eyes after I apply it then blink. Not the best mascara, wouldn't really recommend. Once I run out of it, I definitely won't be purchasing again!

Long lasting, not too wet or dry, best for bottom lashes due to small brush