2.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

meh..... not bad but doesnt really make my lashes look longer or fuller. not sure why the hype. it's not terrible, just doesnt do much for me

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

2.0

5 months ago

Really good as a 1st layer as it doesn't add volume but it lengthens. Altogether not an attractive product.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

5 months ago

Honestly it isn't bad after a couple of uses. It needs time to dry out a bit I suppose. It can be layered and easily combed through if needed. I love the black of it as some mascaras including STUPID Diorshow give a pathetic charcoal dark grey instead of black! I def prefer it to the gloppy mess that is YSL Faux Cils which I bought multiple times only because I'm stupid and easily swayed by packaging. It is also better than Diorshow (also purchased many times in my life due to packaging) which evidently evaporates significantly (flakes off?) by midday. It's average but better than those guys which are better rated here. For cheap, it gives a better black colour than Cover Girl's. I really don't experience smearing or smudging and I remember I used to before (when I tried it years ago) and not even flaking so I think they tweaked it somehow. Weird that it contains shellac as an ingredient. The reviewer called KeithRichards mentions their lashes began falling out after using this daily and I'm wondering whether the shellac thing is the issue. At least Cover Girl Professional (straight brush) whivh I also like has v nice moisturizing ingredients. Alternatively I guess one could use a lash primer like Maybelline lash sensational or DHC's (i own both) before using this

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

6 months ago

A Classic. I've tried many other mascaras, but this one is my go-to.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesHazel

6 months ago

Didn't do anything special to my lashes.. won't buy again

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

8 months ago

This Mascara is one of the best mascaras on the market. It can easily compete with high and products, it uses the same ingredients as it's competitors and people who are telling that high end mascaras are performing better have absolutely no idea. Compare it with a new hyped product and you will notice that it's the same. It's not the best mascara on the market because it comes of after a normal working day. But who cares right? It is black it doesn't smudge and the wand is perfect. Well, it's personal preference though? It's ridiculous to bash it just because it's drugstore. Do not spend your money on high end products. Ingredients are very cheap a mascara like this costs max 50cent +packaging. Wake up people don't get fooled by the marketing of this influencers. Look for educational videos and do your research!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2.0

8 months ago

I bought this a while ago when I needed a quick mascara fix. It does lengthen lashes a good amount, and the wand is good for the price, but thats about it. It clumps like a mofo and smudges ALOT. The bottle also dries out quickly. My advice is to just save your money and buy a better mascara.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

8 months ago

I like this mascara! It offers just the right amount of black color and lift without making me look like Snuffaluffagus. It's a classic and a keeper!

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

1.0

8 months ago

Not sure what the hype is... Extremely average mascara , there are far better mascara's out there that cost less than this.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

1.0

9 months ago

Cute packaging but that's about it... Mascara is average, smudges, not worth it

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive