Great Lash Mascara

price range

Reviews

Reviews

2 days ago

I often want a natural look and this is the go to mascara for that. Sometimes freakishly long lashes work but other times, I just want a tad defined eye look when I'm not on full make-up. I won't...

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

2.0

11 days ago

Do not like this mascara and I do not understand its hype either. Does nothing but coat the lashes in a black film, no lengthening or thickening.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

23 days ago

I'm surprised at the poor reviews for this product. I love Great Lash. It's affordable and available everywhere. I like it in blackest black. I feel like Great Lash is more for a natural look....

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2 months ago

I saw an add on my facebook page and decided to try them out. I actually love this product. It lasts longer than most products I use. for more than 10 days and is hardly affected by water. Great

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

2 months ago

it actually lasts for about 10 days without mentiong that is waterproof . im in love with it

2 months ago

excelente producto son de una calidad excepcional son impermeables y duran mas de 10 Dias, no se corren y están adheridas completamente a la piel

About reviewer (2 reviews)

3 months ago

i used the lashes before it`s great. it lasts long . it will give you 10+ days service anyway. and the most important is it is water proof. Loved it so much.

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

3 months ago

I heard from my GF that these lashes are waterproof, also she recommended her friends to buy them.

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 months ago

great cosmitics company the lash last on my wife for more than 10 days also it is good quality with water as well since it is waterproof

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

3 months ago

1 week ago I bought my girlfriend this product and apart from the fact that it highlights her physical beauty, just yesterday we got wet coming home and what stands out the most is its...

Age25-29

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

2 days ago

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

2.0

11 days ago

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

23 days ago

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age36-43