NYX Full Coverage Concealer Jar - Yellow

3.7

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane , Sorbitan Stearate, Paraffin, Glycol Montanate, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I do love this for colour correcting... I have NC15 skin and suffer with purply dark circles at times... I apply this under my regular concealor... You only need a tiny bit, and blend very well, as it is drying. It does a good job of covering though and you can tell the difference with and without this. I would buy again. But could do with being slightly less drying.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Firstly, I have fair/ivory to light beige skin with an oily t zone and dry patches around the corners of my nose. I get even more oily when it's my time of the month. I also break out really bad on my chin (deep red pimples) when it's getting close to my period come so you can imagine I need a really good concealer considering I also get those occasional cystic pimples.
I know people generally use the yellow one to cover up their eye bags but I love using this on my pimples & let me tell you why.

Pros:
- colour corrects awesomely! yellow corrects blue/violet so when my pimples are ready to pop, the skin tends to turn into a purpleish colour...nothing covers it up better than this yellow corrector. I have this concealer in beige but it doesn't seem to cover up the deep purpleish as well as the yellow. I've tried the green one but it just didn't work for me.
- packaging is light weight and easily transportable
- warm it up on your hand first before applying it (trust me, it makes a difference). those who are giving this 3 lippies or less aren't using this concealer properly imo.
- longwear for sure, touch ups periodically (because I have oily skin) but if you have normal skin, you'll be fine
- doesn't cling to my dry patches.
- less is more!

Cons:
- effectiveness of this concealer will vary based on skin types. love it on my oily chin
- you have to purchase a concealer brush (if you don't already have one) b/c using your fingers to scoop it out is unsanitary.

I've only been using this concealer for a week so if I change my mind about anything, I will definitely have to edit this.
Hope this helps!

To Read all 23 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product as it truly covers my dark under eye circles without looking cakey. I find that you really have to warm it up with your finger to apply smoothly. It is a different texture from other concealers I have tried but I like that it stays on and really brightens the under eye as well.

This is the worst concealer I've used in my life,and I promess I'm not being dramatic. I've tried a lot of concealers since I have a lot to cover ,and theres a bunch of them that I didnt like,but none of em were as bad as this one. The texture is horrible,super dry,impossible to blend,creases terribly,it makes your imperfections stand out,making them look even worse! Its super pale,even for me that I have very light skin,this is just terrible.

I absolutely love the NYX full coverage concealer but this is a different texture (drier and a bit grainy, as another reviewer has commented) and it's just too pale and not yellow enough for my fairly dark, hereditary circles. I'll stick to Mally which is about five times the price but really delivers.

I prefer this way over Benefits Lemon Aid. The texture is a little drier and less bright yellow than Lemon Aid, but I prefer that. I find it doesn't crease as much as Lemon Aid can (when applied heavily and without powder application immediately after) and I think the price makes it worth it even more. Again, light application and tapping into place work best with these concealers I find.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love Maybelline Age Rewind, but my dark circles are a little bit more than it can handle. I found this at ulta for $5 and thought it would be a great corrector. After applying primer, I take a dab of the nyx corrector, which is a pale yellow. I think it works better if you warm it up with your fingers first, then apply in an upside-down triangle under your eyes. On its own, this is certainly NOT a full coverage concealer. It brightens my eyes a lot, but my dark circles still come through. After it sets a bit, I then use my Maybelline Age Rewind. This pretty much covers my circles, and because I apply the nyx corrector lightly, I don't look too cakey. I think anyone who is trying to erase dark circles should give this corrector a shot- but definitely pair it with a concealer (and a primer underneath! I like the elf undereye primer). However I wouldn't recommend this on its own.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have epic dark circles and a little post preg mask happening and have tried lemon aid(benefit), lightboost (Mac) and a bunch of lightening powders to perk up my super tired eyes..... Nothing comes close to what this little nyx pot does. It brightens without ANY caking, lasts beautifully and even works for a super natural contour boost too. I love this stuff and it is absolutely an HG for me forever more :) 100% mommy proof!!

I was using my MUD lemon yellow concealer and didn't want to use it up so I was looking for one for daily use. I'm an NW20, very cool undertones, and blonde hair for reference. I was on the NYX site and saw this and thought I would try this out. It comes in a little pot, is very creamy, a little goes a very long way with this product as well. I use a brush always because I use this before my foundation to minimize using concealer after. I use this under my eyes in the reverse triangle, around my nose, middle of my forehead, and chin. I then blend it in with my RT blender brush. Then I use whatever foundation I like atm and apply with my fingers first then use my RT buffing brush and it's like skin magic! I'm cool toned as well but this works better for me then the green.

With this I use a synthetic Mac brush the 194 and its perfect for all the areas I need to apply it. Now this is very soft you only need a thin layer. I literally blend till it looks almost one with my skin. Then my foundation goes on without spreading the yellow in the places I don't want. I wouldn't use my fingers in this because I would waste product so I do recommend a brush it will just make your life easier. Also a thin layer was all I needed to get the red covered as that is my main problem. It is really easy to use and it works. I want to get the green just because I enjoy the yellow and the porcelain concealer covers a spot perfectly for me. So the combo works on me.

This is a good product I gave the packaging 4 lippies because I wish it was made like a pan where I had a wider area to use my brush. No biggie though as I don't use my fingers. A little goes a very long way so this product will last me forever! The price is totally reasonable for the amount of product you get. It doesn't cake up if I need to add another layer, and it's so easy to blend. Really good yellow concealer for my needs which is tons of redness and some bluing under my eyes. Great product! Recommended!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Good consistency, didn't cause creasing that I noticed but I always set my concealer with a powder, currently MAC MIneralized Skinfinish in Light Plus The jar is a bit small to use fingers with without getting it all under fingernails. I would just use a small detail brush for easier application and also sanitary reasons. I prefer my Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach for under eye color correction.