Black Radiance Sheer Blush - Spiced Ginger [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

If you see it, Snatch it! Stock it!

If you are a WOC Soft honey is the way to go! STOCK THEM UP!

I am in Jamaica where they are a lil pricey but its the same price on ebay :D I am glad my Jamaican seller doesn't realize what a gem she is selling!

I have This, Plum Sorbet and Soft Honey (+ 1 back up)... This and Plum Sorbet are true to colour and a lil goes A LONG WAY, they will last longer than the Soft Honey which you just wanna pack on lol

Good luck finding them :)
SNATCH EM!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

PROS:

-Amazing pigmentation
-Beautiful coloration that compliments the many WOC skin tones
-DIRT CHEAP for amazing quality and if you're like me & caught this when it was 75% off at CVS...all the more reason you LOVE this product!
-NOT chalky at all

CONS:
-I can't find Black Radiance products locally & I just HAPPENED to stumble up on one CVS that's about 15 miles from my house that had a small section :(
-the packaging is kinda cheap, luckily I haven't dropped it yet *fingers crossed*

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying this blush is DISCONTINUED :-(( The entire line of the sheer blushes by black radiance are no longer available. You may find a few lingering at local beauty supply stores and such. Now that that's out of the way: this blush is AMAZING!!!! I thought soft honey (from the same line) was hot. this blush here is the bomb.com. soft honey is an everyday blush...this gives some color. I hope they bring these back, maybe in new packaging because the flimsy container that they are in sucks. Pick them up if you see it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am very tempted to call this my HG blush! It is called sheer blush, but this stuff is ridiculously pigmented. I use it with my E.L.F. Studio Powder brush, and I barely have to touch the blush. This brush is already very good at picking up powders, but the blush itself is very pigmented. I originally bought the Honey blush, and it just faded into my skin and made it look dry. This stuff is great! Finally, cheap quality makeup for women of color. My only complaint is the packaging. The compact is very cheaply made. Wish they would take a hint from E.L.F.'s studio packaging. It is possible to put cheap cosmetics in attractive packaging.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Very pretty pink blush. Extremely pigmented, all you need is a little.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This blush has surpassed my Nars Exhibit A! I have deep chocolate skin with warm undertones and this blush really compliments my skin tone and goes perfectly with my Black Radiance Blackberry Ice lipgloss. Nars used to be my holy grail blush but I haven't used it in weeks since I picked this up at Walgreens at a fraction of its price. Definitely a great value! Get it!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is my HG natural look blush. I've nicknamed it "Black Girl's Orgasm"... Nars didn't show up well on my deep caramel skin. This shows up perfectly due to the intense pigments. A little dab goes a long way. So, apply with a very light hand to avoid looking clownish. To create a natural pink lip I also put a little on my lips after applying my fav lip balm (Alba Organics Coconut Cream Lip Balm). This is a very good value for the price paid.
______

Have since replaced this with NARS Dolce Vita which doesn't break in my makeup bag. It's still a very good value and worth a try.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

The newest addition to my blush collection. Spiced Ginger is a matte medium-deep rose & coral blend. I have been eyeing this for over a year. Purchased instead of NARS Mounia or Taos blush. So glad I did. Finely milled. Easy to blend. Packed with pigment. So use a light hand when apply/blend. This compact will last forever. Love, Love, Love it!!!!!
(DDD NW45 or HIP818)

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i LOVE LOVE LOVE these Black Radiance blushes! the texture and the high amounts of pigment makes these blushes comparable to high end blushes like NARS. yes, the color selection is limited (i've only found 4 colors of blush and 1 bronzer that is rosey enough to act as a blush), but this makeup is made for women of darker color and as the skin gets darker, the ability to use colors becomes limited (YOU try getting PEACH to show up on someone as dark as Grace Jones!). i don't know how this blush got the name Spiced Ginger. it looks like a deep dusty winey pink on the cheeks (on the lips, it's a rich deep dusty wine, not really pink) that is quite neutral despite the name. it doesn't even look like a ginger--it reminds me more of cactus flowers than ginger. it's intensely pigmented--for me, 1 tap on these BR blushes is all i need to do both cheeks. these are densely packed, so i can't even see anything on my brush and i have to apply by faith that there's even anything on my brush. also, i brush these blushes over a neutral lipliner to turn them into long wearing matte lipsticks that compliment the overall looks of my makeup. would i buy this again? lets see: you get densely packed intense professional grade pigment, the colors--while limited--are gorgeous and stay true for hours, the packaging is rubberized making it so it's harder to break when dropping, and these cost under $4 for a .27 oz pan (which is HUGE for a blush). it's an INSANE value!!! i'd totally buy and buy again! continued >>