Vichy Thermal Water

Vichy Thermal Water

3.9

on 6/7/2017 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just thermal water, good on skin, small one is okay. Difference with Avene so far is that my face feels tight after applying it. Otherwise, I think is fine.

on 10/23/2014 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have sensitive skin, It is strange because it is a bit salty, I prefer Avene and La Roche Thermal water to this one. Don't like it enough to buy again.

on 8/25/2014 9:30:00 AM

Bought this for my sensitive skin and it just broke me out like crazy. I never had so many pimples at once before and thanks to this my face is full of them. Gave it another chance and it broke me out again so....

This is just water sprayed on your face nothing more. I can't believe I got dupped into buying it. Should've read the ingredients in more detail. At the time I had three more sprays to compare and I got mixed up with the ingredients. Seriously all it say is Water and Nitrogen/Carbon/Dioxide to get the water out of the bottle as a spray. That's all! Gah! So annoying. I was surprised I felt nothing special about this spray. With all the fraud going on in the world do people really believe this is thermal water? And even if it were, they filter it so much it wouldn't have any minerals left in it. And bottom line, it's still only WATER.
Might as well just spray some tap water on. It's the same.

Luckily it was on sale when I got the small 50ml bottle only $4. But the full size it's quite a lot $20.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like it,it's not a bad product.I wouldn't repurchase it because I find Avene Thermal Water works better on my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It makes my skin kinda irritated/feel hot if I put on any moisturizer, even a simple oil, on top to seal it in. Like, every time. Like I've put a warm compress on, and my skin also itches. My cheeks especially itch.
Even if I don't use any skincare on top, my skin does feel irritated for a couple of minutes, but then I'm guessing it evaporates or something? No repurchase because my skin ALWAYS feels a irritated when I use this. Also, apparently my tap water is connected to purified spring water, like most people in my (rural-ish) area, and it supposedly contains lots of minerals! So I'll just use plain water lol

on 2/25/2013 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Not all thermal water are equal. I am a long time user of Avene (the only good product is their thermal water in my opinion but apparently some people break out from that too).

So I was quite excited with this thinking I have alternative compared to Avene. The price is the same, but I really wanted to try something new.

I have sensitive and eczema skin so I am one of those who can tell the difference between general public air and hospital air, accurately tell the temperature through my skin and other measurements like dust content in air etc.
That is sensitive skin for you guys.

Oh boy this thing... breaks me out in zits, flares up my eczema. I can't even use it on my body cause the eczema will flare up too.
I don't know the science behind it so I am not going to even pretend. But this product is... scary!

End up throwing it away. Best decision I've ever made about a skincare product!

on 2/6/2013 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This helped hydrate my sensitive / combination skin.

on 11/9/2012 11:20:00 AM

Wonderful product that helps to calm my sensitive and dehydrated skin after I wash my face! I spray this on after my toner, and every time my face itches. It helps to soothe it immediately. I stocked this up cos I use so much of it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Another great thermal water with lot of minerals that never break you out or irritate your skin. It helps to calm down breakouts and increases defense of my skin. I use this one or La Roche Posay Thermal Water every single day in the morning and evening after washing my face. Totally recommend.

Popular Face Skincare Products