Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/25/2012

I had never even heard of this product line until I picked up Kyle Richard's book. She's one of the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." She referenced "Hot Mama" as her favorite blush. While checking out Snooki's perfume at Perfumania (surprisingly, it's not bad..reminded me of "Pink Sugar"), I discovered that "mania" carried the …Read more

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (263 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

Aug/15/2012

My favorite blush! The color is beautiful, and adds golden radiance to my face. This does have some shimmer, and I normally don't like shimmery blushes, but its very subtle shimmer so I can pull it off! I sweep my brush over the blush once, and a little goes a long way. It also blends very smoothly. For me, the lasting power it great. I never had to touch up, it lasts all day.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jul/07/2012

For reference I am NC35 with olive/yellow undertone. This is a really pretty blush. It shows up coral on me with beautiful golden pearlescent sheen. On the pan it looks more coral-pink with golden sheen. The texture of the product is slightly powdery. It gives off a really nice glow and you dont have to use a highlighter with this blush on since it has that pearlescent sheen to it. The longevity …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

3.0

Jun/29/2012

I bought this blush after finally seeing it on sale. I'm glad I caught it on sale because I would NOT have paid $40 for this. I do not like the way it goes on my cheeks. I'm light, it doesn't show up much at all. If you're darker, it may be good for you. It's definitely not my color.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGray

Jun/16/2012

One of my favourite blushes! The packaging is super cute and the mirror comes in handy. Hot Mama's formula is smooth, easy to blend and super pigmented. The colour is a warm pink with peach understones and golden shimmer. It's very versitile and looks great on my yellow toned skin. Not to mention it gives my face a beautiful glow. I recommend this too anyone in the market for a pretty …Read more

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jun/13/2012

The color's a warm glittery pink. It was well-pigmented. However, the longevity was terrible even when I wore primer and finishing powder. I think the longest it lasted without touch-ups was 2 hours. Despite the longevity problems, I would still buy it again. It's convenient and I really liked how the color looked.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Fine

May/22/2012

Love this blush. The texture is lovely, it stays on all day and the shimmer is subtle and gives a glow instead of a cheap looking glitter. I like to use it as eyeshadow sometimes too!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

May/14/2012

I loved the color but the staying power is so bad. After one hour nothing left on my cheeks although I use primer and foundation.. So I decided to use it on my dailly simple make ups. But I won't repurchase this product.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

May/11/2012

This is what nars orgasm should have been like. The perfect peachy pink that gives cheeks such a gorgeous warm sunny flush. It has shimmer in it but it's not crazy glitter like the nars blush. I have only good things to say about this blush. I have searched for the perfect shade for a while. Have tried smash box, Mac, Chanel, Dior, nars and Laura mercier. Nothing has ever looked this perfect …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Apr/26/2012

This is practically a clone of Nars Orgasm without the annoying glitter, love this shade on a variety of skin tones. Very natural. Perfect shade of pinky peach.

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age44-55