TheBalm Hot Mama

TheBalm Hot Mama
Hot MamaHot MamaHot Mamathebalm hot mama

4.5

(from product packaging; note that the ingredients listed by some online sellers are different)--Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Isoeicosane, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May contain [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG blush!!! This is the most perfect blush I've ever used. You don't even have to wear a highlighter when you're wearing this blush. It is the perfect all day blush. If I want to be more fancy for a date, I simply brush on NARS orgasm blush over-top and I am set. This blush seriously lasts you foreeeever! Totally worth the price :) The staying power is incredible as well, lasts all day and doesn't break you out. If you don't have this blush, I suggest you ruuuun, not walk to get it ;)

theBalm blushes are just the best quality blushes on the market in my opinion. Especially this peachy-golden shade, it just looks so beautiful on the skin, would absolutely recommend!

on 3/20/2017 9:14:00 AM

I have been using this for a few years now. It looks so natural on my skin. Not dark peachy like a bronzer or not too pinky but all naturally warm and healthy looking cheeks with a hint of shimmer. But very little and natural ( not shining or sparkling fakely ) Good love it.. If I just don't get bored and need a change, I will keep getting this :) I love looking natural.

on 2/26/2017 1:19:00 AM

I love when blush actually looks like blush...shocking right? In all seriousness, some blushes just look like color on your face, which is fine, as these days we expect and revel in all kinds of crazy colors on a persons face, which is great, but this blush is more than that. It's such an accurate and clever color compounding that it looks more like you're actually blushing, and really enhances the natural glow of cheeks. It's not too glittery, but has a perfect amount of glow, and is just the perfect pink color. The only reason I say no to buying this is the fact that it is rather pricey, worth it, but it will be a long long time before I need to buy another one, as this product size is decent!

I am also in love with theBalm packaging, love the foxy ladies on front, and I LOVE the magnetic casing of the samples and full size products. They just feel so unique, and I love using them and carrying them around with me, so they always end up in my to-go makeup clutch.

I love this blush. To start, the color is great not too glitter. It blends well and the color soft. The blush inside was strong not cracked even though I bring it for travelling and sometimes accidentally fell.

The packaging is nice, included with mirror inside so it can be used at anytime. The packaging might be carton based and it has magnet.

on 2/1/2017 4:57:00 PM

Hot Mama by theBalm is one of my favorite blushes, high end or drugstore. Its has a gorgeous warm/summery sheen, without being glittery, and being in my late 40's that's what I look for...it looks great paired with just your contour, or as a cheekbone blush with some highlighter. I'm a big fan of all theBalm products, from bronzers, blushes, highlighters, to their tinted moisturizer. They aren't full blown high end prices, but obviously more expensive than drugstore, most products are $20-$26 except for larger palettes etc...they are cruelty free, paraben free and I have loved everything I have ever purchased from them💜

on 12/20/2016 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

Good job, Thebalm! I use this alone or over the top of Instain Swiss Dot blush. And as an eyeshadow to. This is a fantastic eyeshadow and a gorgeous blush, and makes my green eyes pop! Lovely!

on 12/7/2016 8:24:00 PM

I love this as both an eyeshadow and a blush. It's peachy and shimmery without being too shimmery. It's very similar to Orgasm from Nars but without the glitter and not as bright. It's perfect for a simple, bright eyed, glowing from within look.

This is my HG blush. It's an absolutely stunning peachy pink shade with gold shimmer. It gives a really natural flush when using a light hand, or a pretty bolder color when going out. The formula is amazing and goes on well. Not patchy at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a sucker for 2 in 1 products so I thought I'd give this a go. NEVER did I expect it to be so beautiful. I'd say this colour would easily be wearable on all skin tones and the iridescent golden shimmer packed into the rosy pink really makes eyes and cheeks pop. Only downside is that a little goes a long way, so I'd definitely have a blending brush to hand. This massively revives my tired, dull complexion if I've been having some late nights. I think this is a shade that could impress even the most dedicated NARS fans.