4.1

price range

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

I loved this stuff, it’s super moisturizing. However, I’m extreme acne prone. I don’t “wash” my chest or back with this stuff but if there’s reminents on my hands I will get spots. I have spots from this stuff on my forehead when I accidentally touched it in the shower and the comedones are taking months to finally leave, some are becoming inflamed as they leave. So I can’t risk it anymore and had to chuck it. It was great for shaving the legs, now I use Pantene conditioner and get the same results without the pimples.. also, like another reviewer stated I’m pretty sure now that this was causing irritation in the private area so I stopped using this stuff and that issue seems to be gone. I know ppl say mineral oil and petrolutum do not clog pores but my skin says otherwise.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

3 years ago

How does anybody use this without gagging?? All the creamy body washes I have tried from Olay have this weird noxious plastic or paint powdery smell that just fills my lungs and makes me cough.. I can't use it!! It's such a shame because the product itself is so moisturizing and feels great on the skin. Olay please figure out how to get rid of that awful smell??!

About reviewer (444 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

A very good body wash that cleanses well (although I need about 150% the amount I use with Dove) and doesn't strip my skin. The only thing I don't particularly care for is the very unremarkable scent, which is the generic face cream sort of scent that comes to mind when you think "Oil of Olay." Said scent is very light, so I think this body wash could actually be suitable for those sensitive to fragrances.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

smells like flowers, and very hydrating

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

4 years ago

This is my everyday go to body wash. Someone on one of the boards recommended it for dry skin and I picked up a bottle. It's a very nice creamy consistency and lathers very well with a washrag or poof. It moisturizes well and does not leave my skin feeling dry or tight. I can even skip body lotion on some days. Never had any issues with the fragrance, just smells pleasant. Not a life changing product, but does a nice job of cleaning and moisturizing. The bottle is very generous and the cost is average for a body wash. I like to buy the 3 bottle package in Sam's Club which runs approximately $11, which is a fairly good deal, as I think it runs $4-5 regularly in Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, etc.

About reviewer (362 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

4 years ago

UPDATE 6/11/16: Did after awhile cause irritation in private places for me:-( Back to Weleda. ORIGINAL REVIEW: I wasn't expecting much from this because I haven't had good luck with drugstore body washes in the past. I've been buying Weleda Sea Buckthorn body wash online for years, but the tube always leaks when I travel and so, with summer approaching, I grabbed a travel size of the Olay Ultra Moisture on a whim at the grocery store. Game changer! The scent isn't my favorite but at least it's not strong. Everything else is perfect. I wasn't unhappy with the Weleda but Olay is even more moisturizing, considerably less expensive, readily available, comes in a big pump size as well as a small travel size, and doesn't cause itchiness or irritation anywhere. Love it!

About reviewer (205 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I love this bodywash!!! The shea butter scent is night & light. This moisturizes well (perfect for dry skin)& rinses easily. I highy rec this!! (If you find this to be too pricey Walmarts Equate Total Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter version is just as good and I rec that too)

About reviewer (835 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

I was in search of an affordable drugstore body wash that would not dry out my skin and settled on this. It smells great to my nose, produces a nice lather that is gentle on the skin, and doesn't break me out. It is easy to find too. You also get a pretty decent size bottle. I'm glad I took the chance.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

If you are in search for a moisturizing body wash with a great smell and a decent price, you might want to try this one. The smell is great, soft and clean without being overpowering, and the texture is nice. This product leave a clean feeling on the skin and a light moisture film, but not enough for me to stop moisturizing after my shower (I have really dry skin). I prefer Vitabath shower gel, for me they are as moisturizing as this one but more natural, but If you don't care about the ''natural part'', try this one!

About reviewer (534 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

5 years ago

First of all, I am biased because this body wash caused me to get pimples on my chest and back. I have been using this for about 6 months, and I substituted other products and I know it is this that is breaking me out. Pros: Makes my skin feel nice, smells great, and lathers very well. The size of the bottle allows it to last for a while for an affordable price. Cons: I started getting little red pimples on my chest after 1 week of use, and then started getting the larger painful pimples on my back as well. I actually barely used this to scrub my chest and back but even then I the remnants of the product would get on those areas and break me out even after thorough rinsing.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm