Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub
Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

4.1

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazole Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Panthenol, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract (Cucumus Sativus), Camellia Olefifera (Green Tea) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Microcrystalline Wax, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Yellow 5 Lake, Green 5, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Fragrance

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This product DOES NOT prevent pimples from coming. The only awesome thing it does is minimize pimples when they are growing. I wouldn't repurchase this though :/

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Sorry guys but for me at least, this did NOT get rid of any acne. In fact, it made it worse. It felt like there was a residue on my skin and it got oily faster (and it is oily enough already. I got several new pimples and acne drives me out of my mind! In my opinion, it was pooping awful. Not worth a cent. I don't even know why I tried this since I pretty much always go organic. Just proves that is the way to go and I should not have strayed. I am going to try Derma E Vitamin A and Glycolic acid cleanser next. Wish me luck!

on 5/26/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this scrub for a year or two now, and it's consistently kept me clear and content! I recently started trying other scrubs but this one is still better than the others so I'm gonna go back to it as soon as I'm finished with this bottle of crap that I currently have!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

prior to this product, i was using Lush's dark angel which caused me to have constant pimple (just break out, just one pimple at a time). its pretty annoying considering that i never used to have pimples all the time and this expensive lush scrub was supposed to soak up all the oiliness! anyways i picked this up after giving up on dark angel at the supermarktet for about $13 NZD which is not too bad for a face scrub. the scrub itself is of a minty green colour and is quite creamy.it has a cucumber scent that is not unpleasant. the scrub doesnt sud up (because its creamy) and the scrubby bits in it are pretty gentle. now i do like my scrubs a bit abbrasive so many there could be more scrubby bits in there but the good thing is ever since using this scrub at night i havent gotten many pimples at all, not even at that time of the month.This product is also gonna be pretty long lasting as after 2 month or so of daily usage i still have like 80%of the product and i usually use quite a bit of product while cleansing.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

my friend recommended me this product since i have really sensitive combination skin and nothing ever works on me! i've spent so much money on products that only make my skin highly irritated and dry. but this product i have to say is the best i've ever used, plus the price is decent. when i first used it, my skin felt so smooth and tingly! i love the feeling, i use it in the morning and before i sleep. around the first 3 days of usage my skin became really irritated and dry so i used cetaphil lotion over it. but as i continued using it the itchiness lessened and now my skin is used to it. :) i've used this product for two weeks and my skin is almost clear. my skin improved a lot since i used this though!

on 8/17/2011 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Besides going to a dermatologist, there were only two other times my skin has been perfectly clear using drugstore products. The first was using the neutrogena acne kit. The second time was using this... yep that's right... just this! I LOVE this cleanser/scrub. It removes makeup, cleanses acne and exfoliates to remove blackheads. I used this in march and that whole month and a bit while using it my skin was beautiful, radiant and mainly clear except for the occasional zit! I stopped using neutrogena products to experiment with clean and clear products which do not do wonders for your acne! School is starting soon and my face is a complete mess due to the failure of clean and clear products I used over the summer. I'm switching back to using this product and can't wait to see good results --> CLEAR SKIN again!! :D

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Im really interested in purchasing this prodcut . If anyone could please let me know what texture the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control Power Scrub has. Please let me know.
thanks so much!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was nervous about using a scrub with salicylic acid. I thought it might be too strong my skin. However, this scrub has turned out to be my favorite. I only use it about once a week, especially before using a mask. I always use it in the shower. I feel like the steam of the shower helps open up my pores to help this scrub work better. I gently massage this on my skin. I then let the product sit on my face like a mask for about 2-3 minutes. When I rinse it off-my skin is soft and glowing. I have dark olive skin and when I get a blemish-the mark takes a long time to fade. I noticed that when I started to use this scrub like a mask-the marks on my face faded dramatically. Afterwards, I usually apply a moisturizer or the Neutrogena's stress gel. It is a great scrub if your skin can tolerate salicylic acid.

on 10/28/2009 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

this product works well on my skin. I've been using it for the past two years and it helped tame my nasty, oily face... until now. Every time I would have a break-out, and I would use this, I would have great results in 1-2 days. But after about a week ago, I had a bad breakout... it didn't work it's magic like it used to. Maybe my skin got too used to this product? Maybe I just picked a tube from a really bad batch of facial cleansers... whatever it is, I will try for a little while longer, and if it's still not working the way it used to, I guess i'll have to try another cleanser.

on 10/20/2009 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really like this scrub, although I do not have acne, I feel like this helps keep the ones that I do happen to get at bay. I really can say that I havent gotten a zit since Ive used this. It smells like cucumber. It makes my face feel soft and it also feels tingling. I will def repurchase this scrub. Also I find that its helping to clear up the blackheads that I get on my nose which is AWEsome!