Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub
Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazole Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Panthenol, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract (Cucumus Sativus), Camellia Olefifera (Green Tea) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Microcrystalline Wax, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Yellow 5 Lake, Green 5, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Fragrance

on 12/18/2015 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have very acne prone skin I was using proactive for a while but it was so expensive and I heard it's not very good for my skin. Started using this a few weeks ago it has kept my skin pretty clear still getting some pimples though. It Irritates my skin sometime if I have like a pimple it stings when I go to wash my face. I use a electric brush when I just used my fingers it didn't work at all. Overall I don't love this product but I don't hate it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've only been using this scrub for a bit over a week now and the day I had started using it my skin was initially very oily and my skin was red with big blemishes all over my cheeks and chin, and the first 3 or so days I felt as if my skin was starting to clear up, redness went down and the pimples started to flatten out. My skin was soft and wasn't oily but I use it the same as I did then and now my skin is overly oily and my face is a lot redder and blotchy! I recommend it for someone trying to maintain their clear skin, not for someone as acne prone as myself but I will continue to use it until I see the results!

on 9/23/2014 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I am not sure how great it works as a scrub because there are only few little beads in it (I wish there were more beads) so it is not a good exfoliator. However I love the fact that it contains glycolic acid! I think this is a great cleanser for oily, acne-prone skin type. Could be little bit harsh for dry skin.

on 9/9/2014 12:19:00 AM

Eureka! Someone recommended this a while back, but I always tried to stay away from cream cleansers. I get an occasional pimple, but my biggest problem is junked up pores, enlarged pores and uneven complexion. Keeping them clear has been an uphill battle until now. Immediately, I saw a big improvement in complexion - less redness and my blackheads started disappearing - pores clearing up. I just bought 3 backup bottles... I worry about a discontinue! Also, I have used many neutrogena products. This one far and above outperforms any other "acne" or "soothing" product they make. Love the clean tingling feeling after wash. Try it!

I have been using this product for a very long time. I have tried multiple other products that are supposedly supposed to do the same thing, but never worked for me. My skin was on and off with break outs. When I broke out it wasn't just a few, it was like five large ones, and this really helps. I use this and the nightly cleaning pads. Along with the 8 hr relief gel if I get a zit. Together I think its great. Especially if you have sensitive skin. Thumbs up!

on 10/14/2013 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've bought this over and over again since May of 2011. It has definitely helped clear up my acne on my face and my shoulders! I had tried so many products, and this (in conjunction with the toner from the same line) was what finally helped me tame my moderate acne. Now I only get breakouts around my mouth and chin occasionally, which I believe is a hormonal issue I'm still trying to resolve. But seriously, I'm so glad this product exists. It changed my life basically!

Like every acne resolving product, it does not work for everyone. But this one has worked for me! I use it every time I shower.

The only cons to this product are that I run out of it pretty dang often, and I feel like your skin can build up a bit of a tolerance to it. Taking breaks might help.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My only complaint about this cleanser is the fact that it doesn't come in a bottle with a pump, for even distribution. Anywayyyyyy.... I had been using the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub, which worked great for about two weeks, then I noticed a patch of 5 cystic pimples on my cheek, 3 on my chin, and 2 on my jaw line. I thought, "WTF????!!!!" I've been pretty stressed lately, and figured that may be the cause, and the grapefruit scrub wasn't targeted specifically for stress induced acne. I rushed to Wal-Mart, and even though I read some bad reviews on this product decided to give it a try. I'm happy to say that it cleared every last pimple from my face, and leaves it my skin smooth and glowing. I love the wonderful cucumber scent, and the fact that the scrubbing beads aren't harsh or scratchy on skin. I have oily skin, but this has excellent oil control without overdrying. In this humid Florida weather, it's always a plus to find a cleanser that controls my oil. I really hope this review helps someone that's having crazy breakouts. <3

on 2/13/2012 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tend to use this product off and on when i run out of my other product. It's pretty nice. It leaves a cooling feeling on my cheeks which first was very odd to me. It doesn't do much for my acne and blackheads, but it smells nice and makes my skin feel super soft. I just got to the end of the bottle and theres still appears to be enough for a weeks more use (which for me is every other day) but I can't get the product out.

on 7/15/2011 6:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This product is amazing. Although the thought of paying $8ish dollars for 4.2 oz upsets me a bit, I am more than willing to pay for it. This stuff definitely gets rid of my acne like no other. I love using it and I love the smell. Will repurchase again and again! (Note - I try to only use this when I get break outs so that my skin doesn't get used to it, I love this stuff to much for my skin to get resilient to it)

on 6/6/2011 3:07:00 PM

I am the type of person that is too afraid to switch face products for the risk of breaking out. I've used the same drug store product for years and always went back to it to un-do the damage any new facial wash did to my complexion whenever I did try something new. I decided to try this on a whim and I am extremely happy I did. It works so well. It's such a great drug store facial wash and I would recommend to everyone!! It smells clean. I've used it twice a day for a few months now and my skin looks great.