Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub
Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazole Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Panthenol, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract (Cucumus Sativus), Camellia Olefifera (Green Tea) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Microcrystalline Wax, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Yellow 5 Lake, Green 5, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Fragrance

On my second tube. After nearly 20 years on Proactiv, I wanted to ween myself off without a breakout disaster. So far the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub has worked well. I switched several months ago and my face has remained relatively clear. The only negative is that it doesn't seem to get all my make-up off, even with the scrubbers. I always have quite a bit of make-up left on my cotton-pad after sweeping my face with toner. I will continue to purchase since this new routine has kept my skin clear.

on 10/21/2012 11:40:00 PM

i have really oily skin, and i started breaking out really bad on my forehead and the side of my face, and i came across this at target. i use neutrogena healthy skin liquid foundation (oil free), and it works really well which is why i tried this product. But, i've been using this face wash once or twice a day for about a month and i haven't noticed a difference other than my face is softer and feels more fresh after i use it. Though my niece says she noticed a difference acne wise, i still haven't notice anything! i'm going to keep using it until it runs out though, and see what happens. :)

Use this post workout for neck, chest and back. Don't use it on my face but love it for the body.

on 9/22/2012 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I recently came crawling back to this scrub. I had used it faithfully for many years, but stopped after I noticed that everything else with salicylic acid in it broke me out. I don't know what's different about this product exactly (perhaps it's the salicylic/glycolic combo that works for me), but my skin really does look better -clearer and smoother - when I use this regularly.

on 8/1/2012 12:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I loved this cleanser, I've repurchased several times! This is very gentle and works wonderfully!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Sorry guys but for me at least, this did NOT get rid of any acne. In fact, it made it worse. It felt like there was a residue on my skin and it got oily faster (and it is oily enough already. I got several new pimples and acne drives me out of my mind! In my opinion, it was pooping awful. Not worth a cent. I don't even know why I tried this since I pretty much always go organic. Just proves that is the way to go and I should not have strayed. I am going to try Derma E Vitamin A and Glycolic acid cleanser next. Wish me luck!

I love this product, it's the only thing that work for my sensitive, dry, and acne prone skin. I've been using this product on and off for a few years, I keep only looking for something better, but this is the only product that works. I now think I learn my lesson from horrible experience with other face cleanser, and will be using this for now own.

on 10/1/2011 4:19:00 PM

This helped my acne a little, but not too much so I only gave it 4 lipsticks. It did however, feel very pleasant. I will repurchase this just beacuse it had such a nice tingly feeling. It was a cream so it didn't dry me out. it wasn't irritating and it made my skin glow. I really like it, and I'll find something else for my zits. It's called stress control beasuse it smells so wonderful that all your worries fade away while you use it. it's delightful.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I got this product on accident - I thought I was buying the daily scrub, but when I went to go use it saw that it was the actual scrub.
I'm on the fence with this one. It smells good, feels good, but doesn't do a really good job at scrubbing since there are not too many scrubbers in there, and they are small. It doesn't help THAT much with getting rid of my acne, but I know that it does help with preventing it.
Overall, I wouldn't buy this again because I've used better products for my skin. My skin doesn't glow after using this like it does with other natural, more effective products.

This was a decent scrub. My breakouts were minimal but still present. I have tried the scrub and the cream wash and I like the scrub better. I sort of want to try out the foam wash as well, just to see how different they all are. There really wasn't anything fantastic about the formula. I didn't have any horrible acne flare ups and my skin stayed pretty much the same so maybe it worked in the sense where it controlled my face from breaking out badly, but other than that, it was just eh.