Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub
Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

3.8

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazole Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Panthenol, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract (Cucumus Sativus), Camellia Olefifera (Green Tea) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Microcrystalline Wax, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Yellow 5 Lake, Green 5, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I started using the Acne Stress Control Toner and i absolutely fell in love with the toner. And so, I was in need of a scrub and I decided to branch out to the Acne Stress Control line and get this scrub. This scrub gives me the fresh feeling that I love. It leaves my skin really smooth. I really hoped it helps my acne because I have HORRIBLE breakouts in the summer. This summer I complete change my skin routine and so far it has been controlled to a manageable condition.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I got this product on accident - I thought I was buying the daily scrub, but when I went to go use it saw that it was the actual scrub.
I'm on the fence with this one. It smells good, feels good, but doesn't do a really good job at scrubbing since there are not too many scrubbers in there, and they are small. It doesn't help THAT much with getting rid of my acne, but I know that it does help with preventing it.
Overall, I wouldn't buy this again because I've used better products for my skin. My skin doesn't glow after using this like it does with other natural, more effective products.

on 7/20/2011 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

this didn't do any effects on my skin, i seriously wasted my money on this product, i've used this product for a long time, it didn't help remove or prevent my acne. it did nothing at all

on 6/1/2010 1:15:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE this product!! I've tried many different brands of scrubs and this is by far the absolute best. I have very oily, sensitive skin and I'm allergic to odd ingredients, but this does not irritate my skin at all. It definitely controls my acne, smells great, makes my skin feel fresh and clean, and give my face a brighter glow! Also, even though it's not a huge characteristic, the scrubber beads don't get stuck in my eyelashes, which I really appreciate since I wear contacts. By far the best part of my morning!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I've been using this scrub for over 6 months now and I don't plan on stopping any time soon-I love it that much! I have oily sensitive skin, and I used to have a mild acne issue but it's all under control now.

This scrub has these little "micro beads" that exfoliate you skin and they work really well. I use this scrub every time I'm in the shower so that the pores are open and so the steam can work its magic. Since the scrub isn't filled with bead you need to take your time and massage it in.

As far it helping acne; I think that it helped me. I used to have these two tough patches on both my cheek and once I started using this scrub I noticed a reduction in redness and the number of bumps. Did it get rid of my acne? No, I needed several prescriptions for that. Is the scrub worth trying? Yes.

on 9/1/2007 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I got this as a free sample with the rapid clear pads and I am in love with both of these products. Lately I have been suffering with hormonal acne (always around that time of the month). I get those cystic pimples everyine hates that take about a month to completely go away (at least on my skin). I purchased the peel as a last result before going to the dermatologist and being presribed tons of meds that don't work. It's been about a week now and all of the pimples on my chin are gone. None are reappearing. I use a little scrub with my MK Timewise cleanser and then follow with the pads. I thought that the scrub would be too abrasive but they are gentle enough to use everyday. I tend to be heavy handed so I have to remind myself not to apply too much pressure with this scrub. My skin feels so refreshed after. I love the tingly feeling I have after using this product. Sometimes this really lifts my spirits after a stressful day at work . I will continue to use both this and the peel since neither of them overd dry out my skin and my skin is softer and smoother as a result of using this product. I just purchased the regular size of this today and will continue to use this product.