Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub
Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

4.3

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazole Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Panthenol, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract (Cucumus Sativus), Camellia Olefifera (Green Tea) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Microcrystalline Wax, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Yellow 5 Lake, Green 5, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Fragrance

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used a vast amount of products in my lifetime and this is one of the few that actually makes me break out every time I use it. The only good thing I can say about it is that it has a pleasant smell, which is what drew me to it in the first place.

on 11/19/2014 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really wanted to love this. A friend of mine who also has acne recommended this to me. I decided to try it out, and I ended up spending $9.00 CAD for the tube. I was beyond excited, but in the end I am super disappointed. First off, the feel of this scrub is really nice. It's super creamy, and the little beads gently exfoliate the skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean, and pretty soft. The smell is a bit odd for me, I find it to be quite unpleasant for some reason, it smells like the inside of a hospital to me. This scrub honestly destroyed my skin though! For the first few weeks of using it I thought I liked it, but after that I started to realize that my acne kept getting worse and my face was getting all oily and gross! I kept using it though, trying to give it another chance to redeem itself, but things have gotten horrible. My skin has reacted terribly with this scrub. My face is now all red, swollen, and itchy because of it. This has never happened to me before while using a product, and it's painful! I'm honestly so sad that this didn't work for me like it did for so many other people. :(

on 2/18/2014 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have dry skin that occasionally breaks out and this literally takes care of it so well. Proactive is far too drying for my skin and with my rencent break out I ourchased this and it has cleared my skin in no time. This cleanser left my skin very soft and clear. I love the scent, not too strong and medicinal smelling. I literally look forward to washing my face at night!!

I have been using this product for several years now. I NEED to have this in my bathroom. I always buy back ups. I have cystic acne and this helps calm down the irritation and redness. It makes my skin so soft and does NOT dry it out. This scrub is so gentle it almost doesn't feel like a scrub.

It smells really nice and light.

I like to gently massage it on my face and leave it on problem areas for a few minutes before rinsing.

I have tried other products but NOTHING has compared to this. Almost anything I use for my face makes me break out, so finding a product that helps my face and calms down the irritation is a great feeling. This wash is a KEEPER!!!

on 12/21/2013 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this scrub! I was suffering from really bad clogged pores and this has been the only thing that cleared out my pores, helped reduce pimples, and even out my skin texture. I even spent 140 dollars on a clarisonic which didn't work as well as this scrub. it took about a month for my skin to completely transform but I'm so glad I purchased and will definitely be buying again!

I have been using this product for a very long time. I have tried multiple other products that are supposedly supposed to do the same thing, but never worked for me. My skin was on and off with break outs. When I broke out it wasn't just a few, it was like five large ones, and this really helps. I use this and the nightly cleaning pads. Along with the 8 hr relief gel if I get a zit. Together I think its great. Especially if you have sensitive skin. Thumbs up!

on 3/6/2013 9:13:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I absolutely love this. Forever looking for a product that just gets rid of ALL ace instead of some, stops here. I have combo skin. My t-zone is especially weird and oily. I also get dry patches if my skin is irritated. It's incredible how long and how clear my face has stayed. Love this! But you might also want to use it with a cleanser. I saw better results used with a cleanser/exfoliater. Good luck! Try this out!

!!EDIT!!: I changed it to 3 lippies because I started to get a ton of breakouts and for some reason my skin suddenly became really oily. This really did nothing for the breakouts or my oily skin. Didn't seem to help at all.

on 11/28/2012 11:51:00 AM

I LOVE this product! I use it every night after removing my makeup with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I don't think it's bad that I use it every night because the beads in the scrub are not harsh at all! I really feel it helps get any extra makeup off of my face. I have very acne prone skin and this scrub has helped my acne SOOO much! I couldn't be more pleased:)

**I do not use this in the morning I use the cleanser from the same line**

Use this post workout for neck, chest and back. Don't use it on my face but love it for the body.

on 2/13/2012 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tend to use this product off and on when i run out of my other product. It's pretty nice. It leaves a cooling feeling on my cheeks which first was very odd to me. It doesn't do much for my acne and blackheads, but it smells nice and makes my skin feel super soft. I just got to the end of the bottle and theres still appears to be enough for a weeks more use (which for me is every other day) but I can't get the product out.