Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

Filtered by age: 19-24
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub
Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

4.1

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazole Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Panthenol, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract (Cucumus Sativus), Camellia Olefifera (Green Tea) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Microcrystalline Wax, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Yellow 5 Lake, Green 5, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Fragrance

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This product DOES NOT prevent pimples from coming. The only awesome thing it does is minimize pimples when they are growing. I wouldn't repurchase this though :/

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used a vast amount of products in my lifetime and this is one of the few that actually makes me break out every time I use it. The only good thing I can say about it is that it has a pleasant smell, which is what drew me to it in the first place.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have the bad luck of being acne-prone but allergic to benzoyl peroxide, which many acne scrubs have. I decided to try this because it was benzoyl peroxide free (salicylic acid is the main acne fighter in this) and easy on my wallet.

This is my go-to facial scrub. My face feels so clean after I use it and I feel like it definitely helps keep my acne under control. It doesn't make me break out either. Please note that it does have a bit of a medicinal smell from the salicylic acid.

It also takes away any extra makeup that might be left on my face that I missed with a makeup wipe. Plus, my face isn't allergic to it!

LOVE this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

At first i thought this was working, but then my forehead looked like it was starting to break out so i stopped. Few days later i decided "hmmm my skin started to look better after using this, it probably wasn't breaking me out" Used it for 3 days in a row again and broke out on one side of my cheek with irritated acne. The "tingly" clean feeling is NOT good for your skin, it means your skin is irritated. I thought it was working because it gave my skin a "deep clean" feeling, but it got oily in less than an hour and it also felt like there was a residue left on my skin. I'm throwing this out.

on 5/18/2015 11:58:00 PM

I really liked the Neutrogena Oil -Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash! I checked the reviews for the scrub and they were even better so I decided to go buy the scrub. It is a bit stronger than the cleanser but I have seen more results with the scrub. It cleans well and is not drying.

on 12/12/2014 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this for about $6.00 at Walmart. I have mild acne and dry skin. I researched the type of acne I had and what's best for it. I found out I had a lot of comedonal acne all over my chin and the sides of my cheeks. I had both non-inflammortary and inflammatory acne. I'd get at least one or two new pimples each day. They said Salicylic acid is best to treat this acne, so I bought this product, also a plus being oil free. I have been using this for about two weeks and have not gotten a pimple!! I also feel my comedonal acne reducing. It is drying my skin a bit but I already have dry skin so it was expected. I pair this with cetaphil oil free moisturizer for acne prone skin and my skin feels so much better! I wash my skin twice a day( morning/night). I have acne scars which I know will fade in time with good exfoliating from this product. Keeping my fingers crossed that this will continue to work for me :) smells really nice by the way!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome! I'm a bit hesitant to be too excited about it because I just got it a couple of days ago, but so far it's been amaziiingggg. I could feel a few pimples coming on and I already had some when I bought this, but after just the first use my skin was already better. I woke up the next morning with better skin than the night before. It feels smoother and is definitely helping me keep pimples at bay, so yay for Neutrogena!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow, I actually really love this stuff! My face feels oil free and a lot of my acne has been clearing up. I love the tingle my face has afterwards! It feels so clean! I haven't experienced any dry skin as a result of this product which is always a plus.

on 6/30/2014 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

giving it a 3 because I just started using this product. In fact I just washed my face with it tonight and my skin feels nice and soft. the steel is nice and I love the exfoliating feeling. feels like a massage! hope to get good results so far so good

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

My face has never been so oil free since, I love this stuff. I'll keep on buyin'