E.L.F. All Over Color Stick

Price: $

on 11/28/2016 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in the shade Persimmon, and I'm enjoying it a lot. I also have the e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip in Pink Lemonade, and while I think the product itself is good, I find it too pigmented (pink) to work as a straight-up highlighter. This highlighter stick, however, barely gives any colour at all, only shimmer, which is what I'm looking for in a highlighter.

I've particularly enjoyed using it when I'm having a bit of a "no makeup" makeup day. It looks really nice and subtle paired with a tinted moisturizer and some cream blush.

+ Cruelty free
+ Vegan
+ Cheap
+ A little goes a long way - I can barely tell I've used it at all from looking at it

- Contains propylparaben
- Awkward shape of the stick - it's too big/wide and I end up using only the side of it

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Less product than expected. Not sure why the stick couldn't have been smaller (thinner or more shallow).
It's just a bunch of chunky glitter. Very little pigment, and more waxy than creamy. Not that easy to blend, but then again, what is there to blend? It's just glitter.
You could practically make this at home with a bit of glue or face cream and mixed in glitter.

To Read all 138 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/2/2016 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Pink Lemonade makes a beautiful, natural blusher on fair skin. A little goes a long way! Can't beat the price.

on 3/10/2016 1:18:00 AM

I was surprised of how much I loved this highlighter. It gives you a great, long lasting highlight- I use it at the inner corners of my eye, under the ends of my eyebrows and on the top of my cheekbones and I absolutely love love love how it looks.

on 1/22/2016 4:49:00 PM

What a nice little surprise. I got this for one dollar from miss a shop and I did not expect much, but I was pleasantly surprised. I have the shade spotlight and it makes a great naturally glowy highlighter. The are no big glitter particles, which I otherwise hate in highlighters. It looks natural and healthy on the skin. The packaging is cheap but practical. It smells fruity, like oranges or grapefruits...aaand.. thats it, I really like it, its worth trying for one dollar. The only thing that might be problematic is that its not very pigmented, so if you want to use other shades as a blush, you might not want to expect good enough color payoff, but I dont own them, so...

on 12/31/2015 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love!

on 12/1/2015 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

In my never ending search for a cream blush, I was hitting rock bottom. I "lost" my Stila cream blush but due to the spending binge with Christmas, I just didn't want to spend the money. I'm a giver--and would rather spend the money purchasing gifts for those whom I love.
That being said, I honestly cannot wear powder blush in the winter. My *cough* "mature" skin needs hydration and that is why I LOVE a cream blush--but they aren't that easy to come by.
Then I saw this ELF All Over Color Stick. For the price of--what a buck or two?--I decided to give it a go. You have NO idea just how happy I was that I made this purchase.
OK--so there may not be a lot of product in this little swivel stick--but the product contained is very pigmented. I purchased the "pink lemonade"..it gives a nice flush without being too pink. It's really nice. It blends in well whether I use a brush or my fingers. It also stays put ALL DAY! What is not to love about that?

Of note: I don't use this as a lip color, nor do I use it as a highlighter. I use it specifically as a blush!

This is an epic success. I will be hoarding this just in case ELF discontinues it!!

I love these it is a great all over color stick. You can use it on your lips , eyes, face lol. The price is incredible . I just wish they would have a bronzer stick as well. It lasts a long time as well because a little goes a long way. Definitely worth a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm in luuuurve w the ELF Color AND Cover Sticks! (Also a big fan of things that costs a buck $1 so I "invested" in all of the Color Sticks & Facial Whips as well as I've got 6 Cover Sticks as back ups I use as fdtn). I didn't like these for eyes but they are great as blushes & lips even except spotlight is the most perf highlight. I love ELF so much! I'm an elfette & their biggest fan I probably got 3/4th of everything on the website with back ups! Not bragging. But u have simply got to try them! Pink lemonade is my fave for a blush shewww I was tryna be all cool & s--- buyin high end makeup like Nars "O" when I could get this $1 a dollar people, a buck Yasssss shipping is a little slow it can reliably take 7-8 days to receive. Customer service is gr8. I <3 ELF forever & CRUELTY FREE!!

wasn't too impressed. Great concept, but I found it wasn't very pigmented at all.