4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

i use 323D Extra Light Platinum, and i love it! seriously, your hair cannot get more platinum than this! it doesn't fade very much in between touch ups. gets rid of all the yellow brassy undertones. the only downside it has is that you have to pre-lighten ( aka bleach the crap out of) your hair to the very palest shade of blonde, pale pale yellow almost white, in order to use this toner. you need to have thick, strong, and healthy hair to maintain this kind of platinum blonde. other darker shades of blonde only require you to bleach up to yellow or light yellow.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

13 years ago

Yay, I finally found something to tone bleached hair with properly. I used platinum beige because I wanted something that wasn't too cool or warm in the blonde shades, and this came out perfectly! This was very gentle and killed all the yellow and brass I had in my hair. It is for VERY light hair so it won't work on non bleached hair. This came out a really light ash blonde, so it looks awesome. I am going to keep using this dye after my bleaching from now on. I will buy this again!

About reviewer (852 reviews)

Age25-29