Origins Super Spot Remover

Origins Super Spot Remover

3.5

Salicylic Acid (1.5%) Other: Water, Alcohol Denat., Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Eugenia (Clove) Bud Oil, Origanum Heacleoticum (Oregano) Flower Oil, Eugenol, Limonene, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Algae Extract, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glycerin, Caffeine, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

I use it over night...and by the Morning it dries up my pimple and reduces in size...sometimes I use it all over my face but mostly just as spot treatment...it helps calm my Zits...good product...worked well for me!

on 5/31/2016 11:35:00 AM

Although the package doesn't allow for precise application, overall the product works reasonably well. The remover did sting, dries up quickly and then becomes flaky. It is hard to apply makeup over this. So this is more a product to use in the evening before bed.

To Read all 228 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Yep. It works. Took care of my pimples within 2 days. Not too over drying either. Didn't expect it to sting though!!! But don't worry, it stings for s few minutes then stops. I highly recommend this for the annoying occasional out of no where zits. Don't go slathering it on your face though... It's defo way to strong for that.

on 2/7/2016 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is easily the worst spot treatment I have ever used. It does absolutely nothing for my blemishes. My blemishes were not reduced in size nor was redness reduced. It felt very sticky on the skin and flaked off when it dried.

works quite well

on 4/29/2015 3:02:00 PM

This works really well on occasional zits and cystic spots I get - the small size irritated the crap out of me (as I clearly did not read well prior to purchasing it) but the fact that it works well for my sensitive skin makes up for that.

I only use this at night and not under makeup so I have not experienced any of the peeling issues like some people have - and fortunately it has not irritated my skin, either.

on 3/2/2015 8:56:00 AM

After hearing about all the fab results I was eager to try out something that can instantly reduce acne or bumps overnight. However since there's a high percentage of alcohol in it, my skin didn't like at all. It started with a strong sting, not those warm feeling ones from mud masks, but closer to a bee sting. I kept telling myself that's just killing the bacteria like cleaning a wound but within a few minutes I gave up, the spot I've applied on got really red and the redness actually started to spread. It's such a disappointment since I was extremely excited to try ... :(

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I got a sample of this as I really needed a new spot treatment. After looking at the ingredients I noticed alcohol denat was very high up in the list, so I already predicted this was not going to go down well, and I was right. After applying this on my spots my skin immediately felt irritated by this product and my spots were stinging. However I left this on over night as I thought maybe that was just the product doing its job. In the morning I did not see any improvement to the spots on my skin but the few spots on my neck looked a bit worse. I give this 2 lippies because it did not make the spots on my face worse and my skin is so sensitive anyway those with normal skin might suit this product better, but in all honesty there are far better spot products for cheaper out there. I wouldn't personally recommend splashing out on this.

on 2/27/2015 10:31:00 AM

I need a spot treatment to cure my current blemishes up. I was placing an order on Debenhams when i came across this, and decided to purchase it after reading a couple of reviews.

I have dry combination skin, I get a few breakouts but not loads(For reference)

Packaging/Size- When this arrived in the mail I was shocked at the size, I didn't read the description at all, maybe I should have! Oooops. The packaging is nice, but I don't like how its dispensed. Its very easy to use to much when with this is not needed considering how much you get, improve the packaging please!!

Formula- The formula is thick, clear and smells very chemically. It also dries and leaves a peel-able film where ever put it, which to be honest I like. Because I can see when its on. However I can really wear it under foundation.

How did it do?- It did get rid of many of my spots and my boyfriends spots. Two happy bunny's. I put this on my spots before I go to bed and because it dries I know it was get rubbed off by movement. I wake up in the morning and my spots depending on how fresh they are/ how long I have been putting it on are either small, or gone. It takes me about 4/5 days to clear a huge spot up and about 2/3 days for smaller ones. A little goes a long way and you only need a small thin layer over the spot for it to work. I don't think this would be good for acne, because of how much you get, you would run out quickly if you have acne. I also think this is best suited to smaller spots as in not big angry spots like acne spots. It also tingles when you put it on, don't worry that's okay, its mean to happen. It doesn't do any damage to your skin.

Price- I paid 15 for 10ml which is expensive! But I will happily buy this again because it works for me. (and my partner)

Overall- I think this is best suited to people who have a few spots every once in a while, not acne spots/skin who want to just clear a few up. I will buy this again when it runs out! Life saver!
If you have acne, i suggest you try cliniques 3 step anti blemish system, that will work far better for you!!!

on 11/14/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I really liked this! It dried out my pimples so they just got smaller and smaller until they went away. It might cause a little peeling, but that wasn't a huge problem for me. The only thing I didn't like about it is that it has a small amount for a high price.