Origins Super Spot Remover

Origins Super Spot Remover

3.5

Salicylic Acid (1.5%) Other: Water, Alcohol Denat., Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Eugenia (Clove) Bud Oil, Origanum Heacleoticum (Oregano) Flower Oil, Eugenol, Limonene, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Algae Extract, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glycerin, Caffeine, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

on 9/25/2017 11:09:00 PM

It really works

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is really good at getting rid of my spots quickly if I apply it a few times a day on the specific areas. It does make my skin sting quite a bit, but it goes after I moisturise. I would repurchase this as it is good value and an effective product

on 10/26/2016 11:02:00 AM

I love this product. It only stings if you've popped or picked at a blemish and the peeling only occurs if you put too much on. A little bit goes a long way! This did wonders to quickly reduce the size and redness of my blemishes without overdrying. I do agree with the other reviews that the packaging could be improved, as it is difficult to control the amount dispensed.

on 11/15/2016 5:42:00 PM

I bought this product about a year ago, just because I felt pressured by the sales woman who insisted this was a life changing product for my stubborn cystic acne and regular pimples. It is probably the worst spot treatment I've ever tried. It burns when I first put it on, it will later lift and peel off, looking kind of sick. And then the best part- it makes my skin very flaky and dry for several days. I could easily go get a cheaper salicylic acid treatment from the drugstore that would probably work the same, if not better.

I use it over night...and by the Morning it dries up my pimple and reduces in size...sometimes I use it all over my face but mostly just as spot treatment...it helps calm my Zits...good product...worked well for me!

on 12/30/2016 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

After getting the unfortunate cystic spots every month, I've read the reviews on this product and thought it was worth a try. To be honest I was a little disappointed. While it's a good product, it hasn't lived up to the hype. It stings A LOT when you put it on (I usually think this is the sign of it working) and while it does help to shrink spots and dry them out a little, it does take a lot of work - maybe that's my skin - but I'm hoping to find another product which is more suited to me. Realistically, if you get the odd spot now and again, try this product. Or if like me, you get cystic spots which are hard to get rid of, I suggest trying something else.

works quite well

on 5/31/2016 11:35:00 AM

Although the package doesn't allow for precise application, overall the product works reasonably well. The remover did sting, dries up quickly and then becomes flaky. It is hard to apply makeup over this. So this is more a product to use in the evening before bed.

on 2/7/2016 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is easily the worst spot treatment I have ever used. It does absolutely nothing for my blemishes. My blemishes were not reduced in size nor was redness reduced. It felt very sticky on the skin and flaked off when it dried.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Yep. It works. Took care of my pimples within 2 days. Not too over drying either. Didn't expect it to sting though!!! But don't worry, it stings for s few minutes then stops. I highly recommend this for the annoying occasional out of no where zits. Don't go slathering it on your face though... It's defo way to strong for that.