MAC Plushglass - Foolishly Fab

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Im with the other reviewers on this : i dont particuarly care for the colour once its on the lips. its neither pretty nor flattering however in the tube it looks delicious. being obsessed with purple i simply had to have this but i know better now. ! disappointing.

This is a really pretty lavender color that appears dark in the tube but applies sheer. Since it is so sheer, it goes well with almost any lipstick or even by itself. Lavender undertones gives the allusion of whiter teeth which I like and since it's not super pigmented, it also looks natural. I love wearing this over nude lipsticks or by itself. The staying power is also really decent.

Since it is a plushglass, it does plump my lips. I can feel the minty plumping sensation when applied but it disappears within 15 minutes. This makes my lips noticeably fuller without hurting them. It smells like super sweet vanilla which Im not a big fan of but it doesnt bother me either.

Overall a really decent lip gloss. I got it at a Cosmetics Company Outlet since it is discontinued. I definitely wasnt a disappointment but I wont run out and stock up on it either. It'll get good use while in my collection but once it's finished, I wouldnt necessary go buy the same lipglass again probably just one that's similar in color. Not a must have but its nice to have.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Too bad this was being discontinued. I found out when I went to my local MAC store and they had the tester but none in stock. The next time I went to my CCO it was there, so it propelled me to get it. I wouldn't say this color is a must have since it is not all that pigmented. Looks prettier in the tube but when it is on, it doesn't make much of a difference. What I do like about it is that on nude lippies and lavender lippes it compliments it well without changing the color. I think this would go very well with Fashion Mews and Lavender Whip. I love it while I have it but would not go running out for a back up at my CCO.

OMG I love this stuff.
It's the prettiest and the most unique color and works really well with my fashion mews l/s.
It's a pretty purple in the tube, but goes on very sheer and has lots of sparkles.
I love the tinge that this thing gives to my lips.
I also love the smell, it's a little fruity yet still sweet and creamy. LOOOVE it!!

Lately I have been in a Lavender mood. Lavender e/s, l/g... so I wanted to get a lipgloss with lavender and pink glitter and this is actually the closest match. The lavender color of the gloss does not show on my lips, it looks like regular gloss, but it leaves lots of glitter behind... and is not large and chunky, but nice and shimmery! The glitter colors are white, lavender, pink and baby blue, being white the dominant one. I like the tingly feeling when I put it on, but I find the scent to be very strong. I will not buy again, but I will enjoy it 'till the last drop.

continued >>

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't like this one at all. I have almost all of the plushglasses, and this is my least favorite. The color in the tube is a lavender color, but when on, it seems to just leave a slight, unflattering wash on my lips. I do love the texture of this, along with the other plushglasses, but would not repurchase.

I love Foolishly Fab! It goes on fairly pigmented lavendar with pink & blue undertones. It has a lot of subtle microglitter color as well.

Foolishly Fab is a wearable neutral to cold toned pale lavender pink plushglass. In the ward, the colour looks really lilacy and icy, but applied it is really sheer and only adds a soft flattering lavender shade with lots and lots of shimmer on the lips. On me, its an almost nude gloss with a hint of mauve, that reminds me of MAC's lipglass Nico. Nico is a fave of mine, but I know many girls, that just couldn't wear Nico. If you're one of those girls, check Foolishly Fave, it is Nicos wearable little sister.
The gloss itself has super fine milled silver micro gimmer in it, that is not really visible, but makes lips appear poutier and fuller. I do not believe in lip plumpers, but this plushglass is generally nice on my small lips. I don't notice any plumbing effect, but I like this soft and flattering gloss. It feels soft and a little bit cooling on my lips, it doesn't dry them and stays for 2 hours, with is pretty long for a lipgloss. I combine it with different eyelooks, it's nice on its own or over any pink or berry lipstick. I also like it on "non-makeupdays" with some black mascara.
I'm pleasantly surprised with my first plushglass and I'll try other ones for sure!