KANEBO Total Finish NEW 2006

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
KANEBO Total Finish NEW 2006

4.3

on 3/13/2009 2:20:00 PM

I like this foundation a lot but i take away one lippie b/c i think it is overprized (but it will last you a long time if used correctly). Also, im not at all thrilled with the packaging. That may be b/c i dont use the sponge to apply it with, i get much better result on the application if i use a kabuki or powder brush. It is very important to use just i tiny bit of this product, if you use just a tad too much it doesnt look good and the coverage would be much too heavy.

very good product!
stay matte for about 5 hours.
some people who said that using this powder made their face looked like a drag queen (fake-too thick), i think it's because of over application.

I'm using the powder for daily use (medium coverage) using a face brush. I've never used it for full coverage but only the medium coverage already covers all my pimple scars and cover up my pimple redness.

the case is separated (the powder and the puff)..
the case is not thick and it has a round shape..
golden silverish colored..

i recommend this product very much.
At first i thought the product is too expensive
*I bought it at ICI PARIS XL (Arnhem, the Netherlands) for 43 euro (13/14 euro for the case & 28/29 euro for the powder)

But after further thoughts the price is actually pretty much the same with shiseido compact powder and dior powder (i used these brands before i use kanebo).

AND! the most important thing for my oily skin is....
it doesn't make more pimple on my face...
it's not making my face oily for 4-5 hours (only the t-zone needed the touch up after 4-5 hours).

on 3/25/2008 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have mixed feelings for this product.Total Finish is a full coverage powder foundation and when I say full I mean FULL.I think that is the only compact foundation that offers that great coverage.Has equal coverage with the maximum cover from Estee Lauder and maybe more.Has satin finish similar to msf from mac.One other thing that I noticed is that the finish you get with this product its most like a liquid s foundation more than the powdery finish you get from a compact foundation.The shades are a bit problimatic for me I m nc30 and I bought this in tf 203 this is a natural beige coloure quite dark like nc40 I think.The fact that I have oily skin doesnt let me to love this product completly bc I tend to get shiny through the day and it doesnt stays on long time